- PvP Talent changes
Survival Tactics now reduces damage taken by 90% (down from 99%) and can now be used to reduce damage from spells that are already mid-air.
- Trueshot now increases your Focus regen and Focus generation by 50% while active in addition to its current effects.
Rune of Power (Talent) duration is now 12 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- All damage abilities reduced by 4%.
- Provoke is now learned at level 9 (was 14).
- Roll (Rank 2) is now learned at level 14 (was 9).
- Vengeance Aura's range has been increased to 40 yards (was 20 yards).
- Luminescence now heals up to 5 allies, preferring injured targets (was all allies). Additionally, the range of this ability has been increased to 40 yards (was 20 yards).
Power Word: Shield is no longer increased by 10% in PvP combat.
- Spirit Shell (Talent) absorb shield cap of 60% health is now shared among all casting Priests.
- Spirit Shell (Talent) absorb shield duration is now 10 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Dark Thoughts duration has been increased to 10 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Mind Flay damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Mind Sear damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Devouring Plague's initial damage has been reduced by 15% and its periodic damage has been reduced by 12%.
- Searing Nightmare Insanity cost has been reduced to 30 (was 35).
- Auspicious Spirits now generates 2 Insanity (was 1) and its damage increase to Shadowy Apparitions has been reduced to 15% (was 30%).
- Shadow Crash no longer has 3 charges and no longer applies a Shadow Crash damage vulnerability debuff on targets hit. Shadow Crash now deals 100% more damage and is on a 30 second cooldown (was 45 seconds).
- Void Torrent's duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds) and damage increased by 20%. Void Torrent now generates 60 Insanity over its duration (was 30), no longer refreshes your damage over time effects, and its cooldown has decreased to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).
- Shiv damage has been increased by 150%.
- Fel Domination now also removes the Shard cost to summon your pet.
- Curse of Exhaustion duration has been increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Players and enemies afflicted with Howl of Terror can now take more damage before the ability is canceled.
- Dark Pact spell power bonus has been increased to 120% (was 40%).
Shadow Bolt damage has been increased by 13%.
- Inevitable Demise can no longer be dispelled
- New PvP Talent: Rapid Contagion – For the next 15 seconds, all of your periodic effects occur 50% more often. Instant cast, costs 3 Soul Shards.
- Demon Armor for Affliction Warlocks now increases armor by 150% (was 90%).
- Axe Toss now stuns and interrupts the target.
- Shadow Bolt damage has been increased by 13%.
- Dreadstalker's attack power has been increased by 20%. Dreadstalker's Dreadbite and Dreadlash damage has been reduced by 10%.
- Minions spawned from Nether Portal have had their attack power increased by 15%. Additionally, Vicious Hellhounds, Void Terrors, Wrathguards and Darkhounds spawned from Nether Portal can now charge to enemies.
- Taunt is now learned at level 8 (was 14).
- Charge (Rank 2) is now learned at level 14 (was 8).
Items and Rewards
The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 25%:
The effectiveness of the following trinkets have been reduced by 40%:
Player Versus Player
- The damage required to break root and fear effects while engaged in combat with enemy players has been increased by 25%.
WoW Companion App
- When Shadowlands launches, players will be able to play Adventures and manage companions in the app after the Adventures system is unlocked.
- When Shadowlands launches, Shadowlands maps, World Quests, and Callings will become visible after the player has joined a Covenant Sanctum.
- Fixed an issue with Mac'Aree World Quests failing to display.
- Fixed an issue with Legion and Battle for Azeroth mission success chance and bonus loot displaying incorrectly or disappearing.
- Fixed an issue with character level up from Legion missions displaying the incorrect level.
- Reverted character sorting algorithm back to "descending level" followed by "alphabetical".