We’d like to give everyone a heads up that we’re working on tuning adjustments to several Corruption Effects. While we don’t have exact amounts just yet, we have some certainty that in the next 24 hours, we will:
- Reduce the effectiveness of Echoing Void significantly.
- Increase the effectiveness of Void Ritual by a small amount.
- Increase the duration of Deadly Momentum, so that its buff doesn’t fall off.
At this time, we’re also considering:
- Reducing the damage done by Twilight Devastation.
- Increasing the effectiveness of other Corruption Effects.
Again, we intend to complete these changes in the next 24 hours, and we’ll let you know as soon as we’re set on final tuning numbers.