BlizzardJanuary 27, 2020Achievements
Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids Maut N'Zoth the Corruptor
- Fixed a bug that prevented eligible players from receiving credit for It's Not A Cult if a raid member died during the N'Zoth the Corruptor encounter on Normal or Heroic difficulties.
Horrific VisionsLesser VisionsItems and Rewards
- Harvest Thoughts no longer counts player pets and guardians when dividing the damage and Sanity loss effect.
- Slightly expanded the distance at which melee characters can attack Exposed Synapses on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Corrupted Gladiator's Spite's on-use ability cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds (was 90 seconds).
- Humming Black Dragonscale's levitation effect no longer triggers if the player is affected by a Neural Silencer or Magical Intrusion Dampener.
- Writhing Segment of Drest'agath's damage has been increased by 20%.
- Corrupted Items
Echoing Void (Corrupted Effect) can now only trigger from abilities that are on the global cooldown.
- Echoing Void can now be removed by abilities that dispel Magic effects.
- Twisted Appendage's (Corrupted Effect) health has been reduced to 1% of the player's maximum health (was 20%).
- The ground spell effect indicating Eye of Corruption's (Corrupted Effect) radius of effect is now easier to see on sloped terrain.
- Lingering Psychic Shell
Now applies an absorb shield that prevents 80% of incoming damage, up to the amount of damage indicated on the item.
- While inside Ny'alotha, the Waking City instance, the wearer's Corruption Resistance increases the total amount of damage absorbed by up to 50%.
Developers' note: Due to several issues with this trinket, we have changed its functionality to be more intuitive. The tooltip will be updated in a future patch to more accurately reflect the trinket's functionality.
s (Corrupted Effect) can no longer be struck by area-of-effect attacks such as Mages' Arcane Explosion.
Killing Twisted Appendages no longer grant on-kill bonuses from Talents and abilities (e.g. Warriors' Victory Rush).
Fixed a bug which prevented Ineffable Truth
(Corruption Effect) from triggering on some melee and ranged abilities. Heart of Azeroth
Player versus Player
- Corrected an issue where Crucible of Flame (Essence) sometimes incorrectly healed Wrathion during his encounter in the Nyalotha, the Waking City raid.
- Twilight Devastation (Corruption Effect) has a 12-second cooldown when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Twilight Devastation now deals 50% reduced damage when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Echoing Void (Corruption Effect) now deals 50% reduced damage when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Players should be able to discover Cataclysm Engineering recipes again from crafting recipes on that list.