Creatures and NPCsDungeons and Raids
- "Fighting on Two Fronts" no longer requires looting the Mechagon Fight Club chest.
Developers' note: Especially as a requirement for Rank 2 of an Essence, this step was out of line in difficulty with the other parts of the achievement.
- Queen Azshara
Corrected an issue that could prevent Queen Azshara from properly transitioning to the final phase of the encounter.
- Fixed a bug where players could cast other spells while channeling the active ability on the Cyclotronic Blast Red Punchcard.
- The power contribution of Red and Yellow Punchcards are now more comparable to one another.
Developers' note: Yellow punchcards were too strong, and Red punchcards were too weak. The overall effectiveness of a trinket with Red and Yellow punchcards should be similar or better than previously.
- Memory of Lucid Dreams (Essence) no longer removes stealth when activated while Stealth or Prowl are active.
- Purification Protocol (Essence) can no longer kill a quest objective enemy with its Rank 2 Purifying Blast.
- Essence effects no longer unintentionally break players out of stealth.
Worldvein Resonance's Lifeblood Shards no longer break stealth.
- Vitality Conduit no longer breaks stealth when health is transferred to or from a stealthed unit.
- Vitality Conduit no longer cleanses crowd-control that breaks on damage such as Blind and Polymorph.
- Gaining Focused Energy from Essence of the Focusing Iris' Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
- The Azerite Spike generated from Condensed Life-Force's Minor Power no longer breaks stealth when striking an enemy unit.
- Purification Protocol no longer breaks stealth when it heals the caster.
- Ripple in Space's Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
- Gaining Reckless Force from The Unbound Force's Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
- Gaining Vision of Perfection or being healed by the Vision of Perfection's Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
Using Potion of Focused Resolve
should no longer break stealth.
The Personal Time Displacer
now teleports players to the future as intended.Player versus Player
Heart of Azeroth Warsong Gulch
The following items have had their effects reduced in PvP combat:
Edicts of the Faithless' absorption effects reduced by 60%.
- The maximum damage that can be transferred from Chain of Suffering reduced by 75%.
- Bloodthirsty Urchin's healing output has been reduced by 50%.
- Ashvane's Razor Coral's effect only stacks to 20.
- Dribbling Inkpod no longer stacks above 20 on player-controlled targets and deals 33% damage per stack.
- Diamond-Laced Refracting Prism's effectiveness reduced by 50% (was 30%) for tank specializations, and 70% (was 60%) for non-tank specialization characters.
- Mirror of Entwined Fate's effectiveness reduced by 30% for healer specializations, and 65% (was 50%) for non-healer specialization characters.
- Ward of Envelopment's effectiveness in PvP is reduced by 30% for healer specializations, and 65% (was 50%) for non-healer specialization characters.
- Individual player Flag Capture and Flag Returns are now properly displayed on the scoreboard.
- The “Battle for Nazjatar” now properly resets each week.
- For the Brawler's Guild quest "Flaunt It If You Got It", the Amberseed bun should now hit your target regardless of their War Mode status.
- Wardruid Loti no longer yells at players not participating in “Underfoot”.
- Players can again complete "Word on the Streets".
- “Spider Scorching” now appears on the World Map when it's active.