HotfixesJanuary 29, 2019Classes Druid Hunter
All damage and pet damage increased by 3%.
- Developers' note: Marksmanship damage has been a bit too low when not using Unerring Vision. With the reduction to Unerring Vision's effectiveness, this increase brings Marksmanship up to a more appropriate overall level.
Warrior Dungeons and Raids Stormwall Blockade
Fixed an issue where demons from the Nether Portal talent would sometimes not correctly spawn when spending Soul Shards.
Lady Jaina Proudmoore King Rastakhan Temple of Sethraliss Items
- Laminaria health reduced by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Energized Storm health reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Tidal Volley and Jolting Volley damage has been reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Sea Storm initial damage reduced by 10% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- The interval between spawns of Energized Storms has been increased by 25% on all non-Mythic difficulties.
- Storm's Wail now lasts 13 seconds on Raid Finder and Normal difficulties (was 10 seconds).
- The wrapper quest for Assaults can no longer award Azerite Armor Caches.
Developers' notes: We'd like Assaults s to remain a lucrative source of equipment for characters who have recently hit level 120, but this wasn't a good source for Azerite gear, as players will want to obtain newer Azerite gear with 5 powers.
Fixed an issue that prevented the Crest of Pa'ku
from being activated by Healing spells.
Fixed a bug where some on-use Battle of Dazar'alor
trinkets were not properly triggering the on-use cooldowns of other trinkets. Shadowtome
can now be upgraded by Ensorcelled Tarot
s. Heart of Azeroth
Druid Hunter Mage Monk Paladin Priest Rogue Shaman Warlock MountsPlayer versus Player
- Developers' notes: Based on data observed since Tides of Vengeance launched, we have several tuning changes for Azerite traits. The goal of these changes is to improve the usability of some class traits, as well as rein in the power of some of the newer traits in a way that still preserves their core coolness. Additionally, some Azerite traits changed value dramatically with changes to specs in Tides of Vengeance, so we're taking this opportunity to rebalance those traits as the Mythic Raid opens.
- All Classes
- Against Overwhelming Odds now rewards item-level 385 items and 50 Conquest.
- “Call to Arms” quests now reward a piece of Aspirant's gear, 50 Conquest, and 250 Honor.
- “The Arena Calls” now rewards a piece of Aspirant's gear, 65 Conquest, and 750 Azerite Power.
- Gladiator's Safeguard trinket's absorb amount reduced by 33%.
- Gladiator's Emblem trinket's maximum health buff increased by 20%.
- The healing absorption from Sinister Gladiator's Maledict will no longer stack. New spell absorption effects will overwrite older applications, even if they are more powerful. Initial damage has been reduced by 33%.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some players from earning credit towards the Seasonal Vicious mount (Vicious Black Warsaber, Vicious Black Bonesteed).
- Cooking Impossible
The number of Ingredients required has been reduced to 30 (was 40).
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to Regrowth was incorrectly increasing Feral, Balance, and Guardian Regrowth healing.
All healing increased by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Focused Growth (PvP Talent) increases the healing of Lifebloom by 20% (was 15%).
- Focused Growth (PvP Talent) reduces mana cost of Lifebloom by 20% (was 15%).
- Overgrowth (PvP Talent) mana cost reduced by 25%.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to Flash of Light was incorrectly increasing Retribution and Protection Flash of Light healing.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to Shadow Mend was incorrectly increasing Shadow Priest's Shadow Mend healing. It is intended to only increase Discipline Priest's Shadow Mend.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP-only healing increase to Healing Surge was incorrectly increasing Elemental Healing Surge healing.