Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.HotfixesSeptember 13, 2018Classes
Dungeons and Raids
Luminous Barrier's cooldown correctly resets at the end of a raid encounter.
Player versus Player
Reduced melee damage and Shockwave Stomp by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the health of Corruption Corpuscle and Mutated Mass by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Players that were affected by a bug that incorrectly granted Season 1 achievements on the first day of the season in American realms can now re-earn their Elite transmog unlocks by finishing an arena or battleground, if they have re-attained the appropriate PvP tier.
- Using Poison Dart on an Ankylodon no longer causes it to sleep so deeply that it doesn’t grant credit for “Cut Off Potential”.
- Fixed a bug sometimes preventing the completion of “Executioner Blackwell”.
- Shredded a bug preventing interaction with the Prototype Shredder MK-03 on "Put Away Your Toys".
- More Barbedclaw Grizzlys are now present for “The Barbedclaw Flank”.