We've made a few additional adjustments that will go live on Tuesday with Patch 7.2—Classes
• The damage bonus that tanks and healers get per Artifact point spent has been increased to 0.65% for all tanks and Discipline Priests (was 0.5%), and the bonus has been increased to 1.3% for all other healers (was 1%).Druid
• Feral Druids now deal 4% more damage with Rake
, Brutal Slash
, Ferocious Bite
, Ashamane's Frenzy
, and Rip
• Windwalker Monks now deal 8% more damage with Tiger Palm
, Blackout Kick
, and Rising Sun Kick
• Ulthalesh now has a greatly increased chance to generate the first three Tormented Souls
at the beginning of a raid encounter.
We've also got a number of additional PvP adjustments coming with this patch:PvPDemon HunterHavoc
• The duration of Nemesis
is reduced to 15 seconds in PvP.
• The damage of Chaos Strike
is reduced by 15% in PvP.Vengeance
• Vengeance no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP.DruidBalance
• Enemy players can now see the radius of
now deal 50% less periodic damage to player targets.
• Solar Wrath
now deals 40% more damage to player targets.
• Shooting Stars
grants 2 Astral Power on player targets (was 4 Astral Power)
• Dying Stars
restores 3 Astral Power (was 8 Astral Power)
• Intellect increased by 15%.Feral
• Bloodletter's Frailty
increases the damage you deal to the target by 15% in PvP.Restoration
• Wild Growth
cast by Overgrowth
now only applies to the initial target.HunterSurvival
• Diamond Ice
no longer prevents the use of Ice Block
and Divine Shield
• Intellect reduced by 5%.Frost
• Concentrated Coolness
now increases the damage of Frozen Orb
by 225% (was 250%).Monk
• Brewmaster no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP.Mistweaver
• Windwalkers' Fortifying Elixir renamed and is now Fortifying Brew
• Mana cost of the Ancient Mistweaver Arts
reduced by 25%.
• Mana Regeneration increased by 5%.Paladin
no longer damages targets that are under the effects of crowd-control abilities that break on damage.Priest
• Intellect increased by 5%
• Edge of Insanity
now provides a 20% damage increase while you're at 100 Insanity and not in Voidform
• The Legacy of the Void talent now allows you cast Void Eruption
while at 65 Insanity.
can no longer be targeted using target macros.Warrior
• Mass Spell Reflection
now provides 30% magical damage reduction while active.Warlock
• PvP Template Intellect increased by 5%.Demonology
• The damage of Doom
is reduced by 15% in PvP.Destruction
• Fel Fissure
's duration has been reduced to 6 seconds (was 15 seconds).
You'll see these reflected in the final, official patch notes, which should be posted on Monday.
We're also making a change to how your damage and health increase as you spend points in your Artifact: The damage bonus per point noted above will stop at the 52nd point acquired, and the health bonus will decrease starting with the 53rd point acquired.