RygariusGarrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Characters are now guaranteed to have level 90-94 Garrison Missions available if they have Followers in the level 90-94 range and level 95-99 Garrison Missions available if they have Followers in the level 95-99 range.
- Work Orders should now also work with materials and reagents that are in the character's bank and reagent bank.
- Temporarily disabled Ashran as a daily quest choice while we continue to troubleshoot issues with some of the daily quests being offered.
Leeroy Jenkins: Resolved an issue where characters that were dead or in Spirit of Redemption form when completing the achievement Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy...? may sometimes not receive Leeroy Jenkins as a follower.
- Shadowmoon Valley
Assault on Darktide Roost: Increased the respawn rates of creatures and NPCs needed for the quest.
Spires of Arak Legendary Ring Quest Line World EnvironmentCreatures and NPCs
- Assault on the Pit: Blackrock Foundry Assaulted credit is no longer being awarded when using the Iron Troop Launcher.
- Shredder vs. Saberon: Resolved an issue where characters that leave the quest area immediately after receiving credit may be unable to turn-in the quest.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios Dungeons
- Increased the spawn rates for creatures and NPCs across a number of questing areas for level 100 daily quests.
- Reduced the spawn rate of creatures and NPCs laying siege in the areas around Shattrath City.
- Gruuk has moved to a new location where they can be seen by both Horde and Alliance players.
- High Warlord Volrath and Grand Marshal Tremblade now only award 50 Honor for defeating them (down from 500).
- Nagrand Prowler 's Leap for the Kill ability now has a shorter stun duration and smaller damage radius.
- Nok-Karosh's drop, Garn Nighthowl now only allows players in a party or Raid to roll greed.
- Reverted the change to the default loot mode for random matchmade groups in Dungeon Finder back to Personal loot.
In Personal loot, each player in the group will now always receive an item from the final dungeon boss.
- In Need Before Greed, the dungeon boss will now drop 3 items to be shared among the group as desired, up from 2 previously.
- Full premade groups queuing in Dungeon Finder now defaults to Need Before Greed and they can change the loot mode if they want.
Call to Arms for in-demand roles have been reeanabled for Dungeon Finder. Completing the dungeon awards a Satchel of Savage Mysteries
with a chance to contain new treasures and it will always contain an Augment Rune, a tradeable item that provides a consumable buff that is ordinarily only available through Raid Finder.
An award of 50 Garrison Resources
has been added for completing the first Random Warlords of Draenor Heroic Dungeon of the day. Grimrail Depot Skyreach The Everbloom Upper Blackrock Spire Battlegrounds and ArenasProfessions
Moved some Archeology nodes in the area around Icewind Drifts in Frostfire Ridge to no longer be in inaccessible locations.
- Epic quality Bind on Equip world drops are no longer eligible for a Need roll.
- Many Warlords of Draenor trinkets received an adjustment to their stats to provide a bonus that's more appropriate for the trinket's item level.
- Turbulent Cloak contained in Satchel of Helpful Goods should no longer result in creating an invalid item for Guardian Druids.
- Resolved an issue that could cause characters to become stuck on a flight path.