Not as many as some others, but I ran it 12 times on reset day. I was so excited to have a chance and to find out I never really did is pretty deflating. It's getting really old that every time there is a reset we have to wait to do anything to make sure the game is even functioning properly. The mount this week, Nathanos dropping wrong spec loot last week, etc.
For once i was lucky on that mount, felt good i saved so much time on that grind for mollie!
The Blizzard CS Twitter account stated that removal of Mollie from the Adventurer’s Guide was not intended and is being looked into.
ugh, that's two wasted hours and 21 alts I didn't have to move halfway across BfA <_< Even if it takes them a few days to fix, it would be nice if they also reset the quest so we can at least get a retry rather than wait another six weeks.
Only 400 people? What happened to you wowhead, you used to be unbiased and didn't take such stands. Time to break free of whoever is making you write this garbage and rebrand.
A link to the post would be helpful. Can't seem to find it.
I am not aware of this problem, but I don't have access to loot tables to see. I do have some good news, I save 15% by switching
Already did it on all my toons...
Awwww I already killed him on all my characters xD oh well, probably wouldn't have gotten it anyway.
Must have gotten fixed I got a Mollie now.
They said they watched over 400 players loot it.Thats not 400 kills, that's 400 loot attempts.
I already killed Dunegorger on 6 characters this week, but have not yet on 24 others. I am highly appreciative of this warning!
Didn't see this until I finished doing it on all my characters. rip.
For those who don't understand how the math works there's a pretty simple way to calculate the probability.Assuming that it has a 1% drop change it means that there's a 99% chance to not get it. Then you just take those 99% to the power of the number of tries and you have to probability that the mount did not drop. So...0.99^400 = ~0.0179the 0.0179 translate to a 1.79% probability that the mount didn't drop in 400 chances. Or the other way around, the probability that the mount should have dropped is about 98.21%. Does that mean that the mount doesn't drop? No, in fact the probability will never reach 100%, you can observe kills for the rest of eternity, and if you get really, really unlucky it can happen that you never observe a kill.
99% of people don't know what they are talking about. Every weeks that this boss is up in less than 10h after reset we see at least one screenshot of people getting the mount (I say one but we actually see dozens) on discord.It's either bugged or drop rate has been nerfed to hell