Covenant Specific Potency Conduits
General Potency Conduits
- Strike with Clarity - This provides more Mastery during the duration of Weapons of Order, which just furthers to cement that you'll want to continue alternating abilities and obeying the Mastery. The extra duration isn't as important since it already lasts longer than Xuen does and its 30s baseline duration is as long as two Storm, Earth, and Fire casts.
- Way of the Fae - This is potentially the weakest of the Covenant-specific Conduits. In situations where you're likely to use Faeline Stomp to its fullest potential, this just magnifies that potential. In Mythic Plus, 5 targets to hit is a very common occurrence. You are at the mercy of getting a Faeline that hits them all, but given the size of some packs and how closely they can be stacked, this shouldn't frequently be a game-breaking problem.
- Bone Marrow Hops - This merely increases the damage that you do during its duration and lets you use it more, if you're going to go with Necrolord then this will be a very powerful increase in damage, but not enough to move this above the other covenants.
- Imbued Reflections - You'll certainly use this conduit if you're going to go Venthyr, but adding a modifier to something that's already not great doesn't make it magically better.
- Calculated Strikes - Spinning Crane Kick is a very common spell in multi-target situations, and even more common with the addition of Dance of Chi-Ji as a talent in Shadowlands. While this never quite reaches the power of this ability in Legion, more damage to the ability that does most of our damage in AOE situations is always a good thing. This will likely be a staple of our power if you're looking to focus on AOE and Mythic Plus, but in single target it won't be as powerful even with Dance of Chi-Ji talented.
- Coordinated Offensive - While this doesn't quite increase your damage as much as it might look at first glance, since it currently increases the damage that your clones do, and not you, this is still a very strong Conduit for single target in situations where you can focus your Storm, Earth, and Fire clones. In AOE situations this won't be very useful.
- Inner Fury - This conduit may look to be super strong, but you have to remember how much of Fists of Fury's current damage profile is based on Open Palm Strikes, without this Azerite Trait to prop up Fists of Fury's damage, adding a modifier to it just doesn't increase things as much as it should. If Fists of Fury is ever tuned to be stronger in the future then this Conduit may be come super powerful, but its currently relatively mediocre. However, if you're looking for one that's decent at both single target and AOE without being spectacular at either, then this will be a reasonable choice.
- Xuen's Bond - At first implementing, it looked like this was going to be THE conduit. However, with the relatively lackluster performance of Xuen as cooldown, it's not as strong as it once could be. The strongest that it could/should be is when using Kyrian, but unfortunately this just de-syncs the major cooldowns, weakening its possibilities.
If you're choosing between conduits, you'll probably prioritize Coordinated Offensive
then the Covenant Specific Conduit for single target, or Calculated Strikes
then the Covenant Specific Conduit unless you're choosing Night Fae then you'll start with Way of the Fae