- Hero upgrade track increased to 6 (was 5).
- Myth upgrade track increased to 4 (was 3).
- Crests are now a currency and will no longer take up inventory space.
- Fragments have been removed.
- Crests can now be traded up for higher-level Crests once reaching the lower level Crest’s item level or higher.
For example: Using Season 2 item level numbers, players would become eligible to trade their Whelpling Crests up to Drake Crests when every gear slot had reached item level 411 or higher. Trading up to Wyrm Crests would become available at 424 (again, in every gear slot, using the same rules as crest redundancy), and trading up to Aspect Crests would open at 437.
PvP gear can now be upgraded with Flightstones and Crests (was Honor).
All PvP activities will reward Flightstones, and Crests can be earned from rated activities.
The Crest cap is now 90 per week to purchase 6 upgrades (was 10 upgrades).