Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes August 5, 2022 Dungeons and Raids
- Fated Raids
Fixed an issue that could cause client and server latency after bosses are defeated.
- Fated Castle Nathria
Improved the client and server performance caused by Echo of Sin's Painful Memories.
- Grimrail Depot
Grom'kar Captain's Reckless Slash will now be cast less frequently.
- Skylord Tovra
Improved the visual effect on Spinning Spear.
Return to Karazhan: Lower
- Fixed an issue where Siegemaster Olugar's Gatecrasher could become stuck on players.
- Fleshrender Nok'gar
Burning Arrows now have a visual effect indicating where they will impact.
Return to Karazhan: Upper
- Improved the visual effect on Ghostly Philanthropist's Pennies From Heaven.
- Lord Crispin Ference's Will Breaker is now more visible.
- Attumen the Huntsman
Spectral Charge no longer damages pets.
- The Curator
Fixed an issue causing Volatile Energy to fixate on pets.
- Mana Devourer will once again cast Decimating Essence upon reaching full mana.
- Energy Void damage reduced by 65%.
- Resolved an issue that caused Coalesce Power to drain more mana than intended.