Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 9, 2020 Classes
Resolved an issue that could cause Wildfire Bomb to deal more damage than intended to targets that were falling.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Stagger passive to not apply to the character when switching specializations while in Soulshape (Night Fae Ability).
Resolved an issue that prevented Doomblade (Legendary Effect) from working in Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas.
Creatures and NPCs
Fixed an issue where Kyrian players who had finished Chapter 3 of their campaign could float on top of the Crest of Ascension, and could see players from a previous state as if they were floating. Forgelite Prime Mikanikos has applied a new invention to prevent this from occurring.
- Energy Core and Forgeflame from the Eternal Forge in Bastion can no longer be used outside of the area.
- Fixed an issue where player pets would display as if they were floating above the Crest of Ascension for Kyrian players who had finished Chapter 3 of their campaign.
- Fixed additional issues causing Kyrian players with the Unburden effect to encounter issues when using a flight path.
Dungeons and Raids
- Corrected the back seats of the Revendreth Carriages so players are no longer hovering in the wrong direction when riding in back.
- Valfir the Unrelenting has taken a break and will only spawn if anima is sent to Tirna Scithe.
Hungering Destroyer Lady Inerva Darkvein Sun King's Salvation Artificer Xy'Mox
- Castle Nathria
Resolved an issue that caused Sinseeker's damage over time to scale too aggressively with raid size on all difficulties.
- Sinseeker's cast time increased to 5.5 seconds on all difficulties (was 4 seconds).
- Devour Soul buff reduced to 100% on Normal difficulty and 150% on Heroic difficulty (was 200%).
- Devour Soul duration decreased to 30 seconds in Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 60 seconds).
Sludgefist Halls of Atonement Necrotic Wake
- Glyph of Destruction periodic damage over time reduced by 50% on Normal difficulty.
- Rift Blast cast time increased to 3.75 seconds on Normal difficulty (was 3 seconds).
- Rift Blast damage reduced by 18% on Normal difficulty.
- Fleeting Spirit now summons 2 spirits in a 10 person raid, scaling with raid size to up to 6 spirits on all difficulties.
- Limited the number of healing specialized players that can be targeted by Fleeting Spirits on all difficulties.
- Seeds of Extinction cast time of Extinction increased by 2 seconds on Normal difficulty.
Plaguefall Items and RewardsPlayer versus Player
- A Winged Champion will now appear to teleport players to the Stitchwerks once the dungeon has been completed on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
Quests Bastion Torghast, Tower of the DamnedUser Interface
- Zo'sorg and his business associates now offer a quest for rated PvP.
- All Shadowlands dungeon and raid entrances are now visible on the map, regardless if their locations have yet to be discovered.
- Players who disconnect during the Bastion World Quest "Flight School: Flapping Frenzy" will now be placed at the quest start on login.