Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Legion. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.September 1HotfixesArgus
AchievementsClasses Mage Priest Shaman Dungeons and Raids
- Orix the All-Seer's turn-in quests have been replaced with a vendor list.
- Some Fel Spreader models are no longer incorrectly displaying as an Ethereal Holoplatform.
- Some lower level dungeon quest mobs now drop their quest items more frequently.
- Tomb of Sargeras
Now once again displays the correct visual effects.
- Touch of Sargeras now creates 4 fissures in Mythic difficulty (was 5 fissures).
- Touch of Sargeras damage reduced by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
- Fallen Avatar now generates 20% less energy when Tainted Matrix and Corrupted Matrix beams are not intercepted by players.
- Fixed an issue where some players falling into the second phase of the fight took unintended damage.
ItemsPlayer versus Player
- Now once again displays the correct visual effects.
- The Dutiful PvP companions should now be purchasable once players reach Prestige 7 on any character.
- Stealth and Invisibility effects will be removed when assaulting bases in Domination battlegrounds such as Arathi Basin.
- Due to a bug, Technique: Glyph of Fel-Touch Shards will temporarily no longer drop from Inquisitor Vethroz.