- Rewards from the enemies summoned by Nether Portal Disruptors have been changed: These enemies should now drop significantly more Legionfall War Supplies and Dauntless tokens, but no longer drop Netherchunks or Tier 1 Sentinax beacons.
Developers' notes: We want to make sure that Nether Portal Disruptors and the enemies they attract are lucrative and exciting without overshadowing other options so that players feel inclined to focus only on the Nether Disruptor for Broken Shore play. This should now be a solid extra to add to your activities when it's available, rather than something to wait around for.
now respawns more frequently, uses more abilities, and is significantly sturdier.ClassesMage
Damage of all abilities increased by 6%.
PriestShaman Enhancement RogueWarlock
Damage of the following abilities increased by 4%: , Arcane Shot, Multi-Shot, Aimed Shot, Volley, Black Arrow, Bursting Shot, Piercing Shot, Windburst, A Murder of Crows, Sidewinders, Barrage
DungeonsCourt of Stars
Fixed a bug causing the proc chance of Fatal Echoes (Artifact trait) to be quadrupled by Reap Souls. It is now doubled, as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing the proc chance of Sweet Souls (Artifact trait) to be quadrupled by Reap Souls. It is now doubled, as intended.
- Patrol Captain Gerdo
Improved the visuals for Patrol Captain Gerdo's Streetsweeper ability.
Legion Companion App
- Lady S’theno should no longer disappear from Felhammer when she is sent on a mission.
Player versus PlayerMage
- Added support for new Follower Missions.
- Addressed an issue that caused some Mission duration times to differ from the World of Warcraft client.
- Addressed an issue that caused Artifact Power rewards to display incorrect punctuation in tooltips.
- PvP template Intellect reduced by 6%.
- increases the damage of your pet by 15% (was 50%).
- The arrow markers located in Impsorrow Approach no longer vanish when players enter the area for the quest “A Flare In The Dark”.