- s are no longer consumed by the Monk when they are at full Chi.
- Spear Hand Strike now properly causes the target to be locked out of the school of the interrupted spell.
- Holy/Discipline PvP 4-piece set bonus will no longer reduce the cooldown of Silence incorrectly.
- Cleaning House: Players should now be able to obtain credit for defeating Fizzy Yellow Alemental and complete the quest.
- Giant Dinosaur Bone: This quest is now a proper daily quest and can only completed once each day.
- Plunder the Black Temple: Door to the Den of Mortal Delights should now open properly when the player reaches the appropriate step in the quest.
- The Warren-Mother: Players should now be able to obtain credit for defeating Chaufa and complete the quest.
- Where are My Reinforcements?: Players should now be able to receive completion credit after speaking with Ban Bearheart.
- Ra'sha now scales their health based on the number of players they're engaged in combat with.
- Zandalari Prospect now properly drop loot.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios Heart of Fear Throne of Thunder Crazed Storm-Caller
- Experience gains from winning a Pet Battle have been reduced.
- Heirlooms and experience buffs will now correctly increase the amount of experience gained from winning a Pet Battle.
- A brief explanation and list of exact changes to Pet Battle experience could be found here.
should now be able to use the spell Storm Energy
. Roaming Fog
should no longer cause Druids to drop out of shapeshift form.
Spirit Flayers now despawn when Stormbringer Draz'kil
is defeated. Spiritfire Beam
will now only jump to targets less than 3 yards away.
Torment now has a duration of 10 seconds. PvP
Professions Items Sunsong Ranch
- Season 13 one-handed weapons, excluding the Spellblade and Gavel had their cost reduced from 2250 to 1750 Honor or Conquest points respectively.
- Players taking periodic damage while in PvP should no longer stand up while eating or drinking.
- Big Zokk Torquewrench is going on a short leave of absence to take care of unfinished business.
- The way to obtain Work Order quests on the Sunsong Ranch farm has changed. The quests will be given while harvesting crops, or by interacting with the drop-off crate.
- Fixed an issue where players could be placed into the incorrect phase after abandoning the quest, Inherit the Earth.
- Fixed an issue where Occupied Soil would sometimes not update correctly or become non-interactive after clearing the associated Squatting Virmen.