- A customizable totem bar will now be available for shaman allowing the storing of 4 different totems. These totems can be placed on the ground at once in one global cooldown for the combined mana cost of all 4 totems. Call of Fire (Totem Bar 1, the first one gained at level 30) is now named Call of the Elements.
- Call of Water (Totem Bar 2) is now named Call of the Ancestors.
- Call of Fire (Totem Bar 3) is now named Call of the Spirits.
- Call of Earth (the spell to recall all summoned totems) is now named Totemic Recall.
All Shocks now have a default range of 25 yards, up from 20 yards. Base health increased by approximately 7% to correct for shamans having lower health than other classes.
: Jump distance increased by 25% to 12.5 yards. In addition, the amount of healing now decreases by 40% as it jumps to each new target, instead of 50%. Earth Shock: Redesigned. This spell no longer interrupts spell casting, but rather reduces melee attack speed by 10% for 8 seconds (exclusive with similar effects such as Thunder Clap). Ghost Wolf
: Can now be learned at level 16. While in this form, snaring effects may not bring the shaman below base normal run speed. Wind Shock: Has been renamed Wind Shear and no longer shares a cooldown with Flame, Frost or Earth Shock. Talents
- Enhancement Maelstrom Weapon: Now also has a chance to reduce the cast time of Hex.
- : Cooldown is now 1 minute, down from 2 minutes. Successful melee attacks now have a chance to generate mana equal to 15% of the shaman's attack power, down from 30%.
- Ancestral Healing: The buff from this ability now reduces the physical damage taken by the target by 3/7/10% instead of increasing the target's armor.
- and : Combined into a single spell, Cure Toxins.
- : Dispel effects will now remove charges of rather than the entire aura.
- : Redesigned. Rather than providing a chance of increasing spells on a friendly target, this talent now innately increases the effectiveness of the shaman's by 8/16/25%.
- : Totem health now equal to 10% of the shaman's health.
- : Redesigned. Now has a fixed 100% proc rate, has a 30 second internal cooldown, and increases the shaman's maximum health by 3/6/9/12/15% for 10 seconds.
- : Cooldown is now 2 minutes, down from 3 minutes.
- : No longer reduces the cast time of by 30%. It instead now provides +25% critical strike chance to , along with the previous 30% cast time benefit to .
- : This talent now has a 10/20/30% chance to be triggered by , and the charges of are no longer consumed by this talent.