Daxxarri Pet Battles Brawler's Guild
Items Creatures Child of Chi-Ji
- Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha will no longer abandon the fight prematurely.
- Crush should no longer reset unexpectedly during his Brawls.
- Picking up Meatball's Strange Energy now benefits the Brawler's nearby pet as well.
- Brawler's Guild statisticians will no longer reset their data on a weekly basis.
- will no longer strike undamaged Power Crystals in the Millhouse Manastorm encounter.
- The Brawler title is now permanent.
- Fixed an issue that allowed spectators to heal the pets of competitors that are inside a Brawl arena.
in Krasarang Wilds
will no longer evade after a brief pursuit, and no longer cast Blackout Kick.
Dungeons, Raids & Scenarios Dagger in the Dark
- Warlord Bloodhilt will no longer cast Bloody Knives on players that are no longer in combat with him.
- Internal Bleeding can no longer be manually removed by right-clicking the effect. Instead, it is necessary to use the Rip It Out! ability.
- Slaying Broodmaster Noshi while he is casting will no longer sometimes prevent players from progressing through this Scenario.
Death Knight Hunter
- Fixed an issue that could cause multiple Gnolls to emerge from a single barrel when playing the Whack-A-Gnoll Darkmoon Faire carnival game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some players to experience reduced performance in Silvermoon City.
- Fixed an issue that could cause certain mounts to count double toward mount collection achievements.
Fixed an issue that could prevent Bloodlust, Heroism, Ancient Hysteria, and Time Warp from taking effect when cast simultaneously with another, similar, effect.
- now deals the correct amount of damage.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Atonement to attempt to heal invalid targets.
- Atonement critical heals will now properly take effect on allies within 40 yards of the original target.
- Glyph: Totemic Encirclement will no longer sometimes prevent the talent Totemic Restoration from functioning.
- The Warlock's 2 piece Sha-Skin Regalia set bonus properly increases the damage of the version of Corruption by 10%, and will no longer sometimes deal too much damage.
- will no longer sometimes take effect on allies that are out of line of sight, out of range, or unreachable.