=/ let's keep the fact that out of your (as of today) 212 posts, 70% of them have been in this thread, and the other 30% in threads related to this fake expantion. and those are usually with less than 5 words, and then there's the issue of repetitive content.that is the definiton of a forum troll. (double-posting really doesn't help)and as for your language issue, my main language is not english either, is spanish, and a bit of japanese, and believe me when I say it, there are forums about this fake expantion in all languages imaginable and unimaginable, so far I've seen them in english spanish, russian, french, korean, chinese, and even.......... should I dare say it? ELVISH! O_O (some plp go to the extreme to keep up the roleplaying)
ok I am to lazy to read though 25 pages >_> can someone sum this thread up for me? Troll or actuall fact? Cause my impression = stupid and fail. Some clarifcation for those late to the show?
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
Tauren Paladin is just pure wrong. Troll druids don't make sense. The other speculated class/race combos seem ok.Old azeroth being completely revamped sounds like a LOT of work and to be honest they should just leave old azeroth alone. If all that will be true, then a lot of the lvl 1-60 old content will be completely screwed up, heck might as well scrap all the lvl 60 raids while they are at it. I think they should just keep all the new content in and around the Maelstrom and I'll be happy.
Except, if you look at the images on Ulduar and Halls of Lighting, the Maelstorm is gone. It's rumoured that the Cataclysm is Najaztar rising up out of the vortex and all that displaced water and magical storms are what causes the destruction all across Azeroth.As for the Troll druid thing, it's more plausible then Night Elf's taking up arcane again or Undead getting Pets, after all they already summon the power of Animal Gods to help them, just need to work it into a druid frame of mind now.
I think Blizzard has been backwards on their race/class choices, and these changes are a step in the right direction. The light, shadow, demonic, arcane and nature aspects have proven themselves to be more like tools to be taken rather than gifts from the gods. No more of tools than a sword, axe or mace would be (even though Blizzard's class/weapon scheme has been even more illogical).I always thought it would be better to let individuals choose what schools of magic they wished to take up, even if it meant sacrificing the reputation standing with their chosen race.
confirmed about Azeroth getting the makeover, the Goblin/Worgan's, and the class changes. As long as that lore crap is untrue ill be fine with it.
=( mark my words my brothers, this is the beggining of a long road of damnation for this game.so far, reworking old azeroth= fine, the pre-bc content was boring as hell anyways.adding new race/class combos=fine, I can live with that, is not such a big deal.Goblins as OUR new race=hate it, I feel the horde has been boned on this one, how come the alliance gets a cool race and we get this crap?Thrall passing leadership to garrosh= ABSOLUTELY AND COMPLETELY DESPISE AND REJECT IT.the horde is screwed, =( my beloved faction get's broken and scattered.if worgen get to play as shamans I'll just roll one.grats blizz, way to screw up the best faction on this game.
Agreed, the lore crap again (how many times are we going to have to say this) came off of Somethingawful.com. They got the rest of the stuff from datamining, but Thrall as Guardian, Garrosh as Warchief was from Somethingawful. Again, SomethingAwful.com provided the Lore crap that has us all angry.(Think I said it enough finally?)