Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Dragonflight, Wrath of the Lich King Classic, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes January 27, 2023 Classes
Fixed an issue that could cause Regrowth to sometimes not apply its direct healing after casting Nourish.
Fixed an issue that caused Awakened Faeline and Ancient Concordance to fail to apply in some instances while multiple Faelines were present.
Lawbringer now correctly deals 8% of enemy maximum health in damage.
- The Outlaw 2pc set bonus now correctly interacts with Echoing Reprimand.
Dungeons and Raids
Fixed an issue where Inevitable Demise was granting double benefit to Drain Life.
- Fixed an issue where Malefic Affliction was not being removed when casting Unstable Affliction on another target.
- Fixed an issue where Withering Bolt was exceeding the described damage increase cap when using Drain Soul.
- Fixed an issue where Malefic Rapture and Seed of Corruption consumed multiple applications of Cruel Epiphany.
Items and Rewards
Bolstering no longer applies to players’ summons.
- The Ensemble: Tuskar Trader's Leather Armor sold by Lontupit or Murik in Iskaara will no longer require Resilient Leather, which wasn't showing on the vendor's list of required items.
Potion of Sacrificial Anima can no longer be used above level 60. The tooltip will reflect this in a future patch.
- The Magazine of Healing Darts embellishment will now only fire towards and be consumed by other players.
Wrath of the Lich King
Players who have not yet started "Reviving the Machine" should now see its starting location displayed in Valdrakken's map.
Sigil of the Vengeful Heart now increases Death Coil damage and Frost Strike damage by the correct amounts listed on the item's tooltip.