Warlock Dungeons and Raids
All damage abilities increased by 4%.
Eonar the Life-Binder
Coven of Shivarra
Corrected an issue that caused the health of Torments to not properly scale with raid size.
Argus the Unmaker
- Players who are disconnected during the Eonar encounter will have access to Surge of Life once they reconnect.
- Cheat Death and similar effects will not reset their cooldowns when you die during the final phase of the Argus the Unmaker encounter.
- Boss Health increased by 10% on Normal and Heroic difficulties
- Soulbomb and Soulburst now deal periodic damage more rapidly
- Edge of Obliteration damage increased by 50%
- Constellar elemental vulnerabilities reduced from +200% to +100% damage taken
- Carafe of Searing Light now correctly shares a short cooldown with other "Use" trinkets.
- Convergence of Fates primary stat increased by 13%. Gigantic Effect reduced to 3 seconds of cooldown reduction (was 4 seconds).
Developers' notes: This change is aimed at changing how Convergence of Fate scales with item level – or rather, how it doesn't. For some specializations, the cooldown reduction effect is so powerful that the item level of the trinket is all but irrelevant. We're shifting more of the item's power to primary stat and less in the base proc to cause the trinket's scaling with item level to be more similar to other trinkets in Legion.
damage increased by 25%. Garothi Feedback Conduit
Haste amount increased by 10%. Gorshalach's Legacy
damage increased by 25%. Highfather's Machination
healing amount increased by 10%. Ishkar's Felshield Emitter
absorb amount increased by 10%. Prototype Personnel Decimator
damage increased by 10%. Minimum damage when targets are 20 yards from the impact point increased to 50% of max damage (was 20%). Seeping Scourgewing
damage increased by 10%. Shadow-Singed Fang
stat bonuses increased by 20%. Sheath of Asara
damage increased by 20%. Tarratus Keystone
healing increased by 10%. Terminus Signaling Beacon
damage increased by 15%. Vitality Resonator
Intellect increased by 10%. Demon Hunter Druid
Stormheart Raiment 4-piece – and now increase your Haste by 2% (was 3%), stacking up to 4 times (was 5).
Monk Rogue Subtlety Warlock Demonology Warrior Player versus Player
- Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece – now has a 50% chance (was 30%) to fire an extra Marked shot at up to 3 additional targets.
PvP Template Intellect increased by 2%.
- Mind Blast damage increased by 5% in PvP situations.
- Mind Flay damage increased by 15% in PvP situations.
PvP Template Versatility increased by 25%.