Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes December 15, 2020 Classes Druid Priest
- Divine Image (Legendary Effect) will no longer cause other pets and guardians such as your Steward to attempt to cast spells.
Fixed an issue where some quests in the Kyrian Covenant Campaign chapter "Among the Kyrian" would display as incomplete for players who joined the Kyrian from another covenant and did not do certain optional quests. Players in this state should visit Oribos to have their status updated.
- Fixed an issue where players who disconnect during the Kyrian Campaign quests "Aerial Advantage" and "Trouble on the Western Front" would fall to their deaths on login.
- Fixed an issue where players who disconnect during the Kyrian Campaign quest "Stronger Together" would be unable to reach the Zerekriss.
- Fixed an issue where players could not get back to the Zerekriss to accept the Kyrian Campaign quest "Fight and Flight" if they left the area.
- Fixed an issue where voice over narrations would overlap with a nearby World Quest during the Kyrian Covenant Campaign quest "Stronger Together."
- Fixed an issue where players who changed covenants to join the Necrolords could be unable to turn in certain quests to Draka.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue during the Night Fae Campaign in the "Night Warrior's Curse" chapter where players would be unable to accept both "Broken Webs" after accepting "A Little Pruning" from Qadarin.
- Castle Nathria
Increased the distance of Spreadshot on all difficulties.
Council of Blood
- Resolved an issue in which Artificer Xy'mox's door may remain closed during a soft reset scenario.
- Fixed an issue where Danse Macabre's spotlight visual effect would sometimes not appear.
Stone Legion Generals Halls of Atonement
- Fixed an issue where Sludgefist's Giant Fists were not hitting the secondary target for the correct amount of damage.
- Sludgefist's melee attack damage has been decreased by 18% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Inquisitor Sigar has earned more experience from all the Tormented Souls he communed with and is now level 61 (was level 60).
Spires of Ascension
- Venomous Snipers no longer have the Venompiercer ability.
Developers' note: This change was targeted at lowering the complexity and difficulty of the mechanics near Domina Venomblade's platform, particularly for melee roles.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where players could fail to force Devos back down out of her air phase when she's flying on the far left or right.
- Fixed an issue where players could cause Devos to enter combat before Oryphrion is defeated.
Shadowhirls now provide additional warning before activating during the encounter.
Player versus PlayerQuests
- Max-level vendor water and Mage conjured Mana Buns ramp up mana regeneration faster so they're consistent with other types of max-level water.
- The Raw Dream Silk will no longer be hidden if the Ardenweald World Quest "Spriggan Riot" is active.
- Fixed an issue which allowed Charm of Eternal Winter's mind control effect to work on shapeshifted Druids.
- Increased the Physical damage from the Viscera of Coalesced Hatred trinket by 43%.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Resolved an issue where the stairway to complete the quest "Sustain, In Vain" was blocked off.
- Reduced Entropic Cascade's visual effects during the Lightforged Draenei Allied Race quest “The Lightforged.”
- If you return to life in Torghast, the enemies that previously caused your demise will let you take the first swing before attacking you.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Crystalline Tear required for the quest “Long Forgotten Memories” to sometimes become unresponsive after a player previously on the quest did not complete the quest event correctly.