New Profession: Wand Vision
- Developers’ note: While this is available to all classes, Wand Vision will only really make sense to you if you’ve seen and remember small details from most of our other content over the last 15 years.
A study in empowering yourself, Wand Vision gives you the ability to re-cast your spells, and it also allows you to steal someone else’s best ability to use as your own. Starting in black-and-white, and then later moving to color, Wand Vision causes everything that drops for you to always have best-in-slot stats. Unfortunately, after some time, you have to come back to reality. There are rules in life. We can’t rush aging just because it’s convenient, and we can’t reverse death.But what is loot, if not RNG persevering?Monk
- Ring of Peace now ejects unwanted enemies 250% more violently, in order to maintain peace so hard.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Storm, Earth and Fire to not require any further fixing.
- After years of feedback on this, at last, Warlocks can pet their felhunter and tell him he’s the goodest boi. 13/10.
- Thunder Clap no longer requires the Warrior to be dummy thicc.