The Burning Legion’s assault on Azeroth begins next summer—but you can begin preparations for the coming invasion now.
World of Warcraft: Legion is now available for pre-purchase through the Battle.net Shop! When you pre-purchase, you’ll receive a level-100 character boost to use immediately, along with early access to the Demon Hunter hero class prior to the expansion’s release.*
A Great Burning Shadow looms on the horizon, and the stakes are higher than ever for the Alliance and the Horde. Get a sneak peek at the doom coming for Azeroth in the newly unveiled World of Warcraft: Legion opening cinematic.
World of Warcraft: Legion is filled with features and content that will transform Azeroth’s heroes into Legion-slaying avatars of vengeance, including:
- New Hero Class: Demon Hunter—Unleash the demon within as an all-new melee hero class gifted with preternatural mobility—and the ability to metamorphose into hellish new forms.
- New Feature: Artifact Weapons—Smite the Legion with class-specific weapons of lore. Unlock awesome abilities and traits, and customize your weapon to suit your needs.
- New Continent: The Broken Isles—Discover the fate of a lost night elf civilization, confront twisted fragments of the Emerald Nightmare, and hunt agents of the Legion in all-new zones.
- Boost to Level 100—Come fully prepared to battle the Legion with a level-100 character boost, and fight alongside your friends in this epic new chapter of World of Warcraft—available immediately upon pre-purchase*.
- New Feature: Class Hall (aka Order Halls) —Unite fellow NPC members of your class’s order to carry out missions at your command.
- New PvP Honor System—Fight for fame, glory, and a range of new PvP-specific powers as you face the opposing faction in Arenas and Battlegrounds.
Digital Deluxe Edition – Pets, Mounts, and More
In addition to the Standard Edition, the new expansion is available in a Digital Deluxe Edition, which contains a cache of Legion-inspired in-game bonuses for World of Warcraft and other Blizzard games (available upon or before the expansion’s launch), including:
- World of Warcraft – Illidari Felstalker Mount and Nibbles Pet—Stalk the invading demonic forces atop one of the Burning Legion’s own twisted hounds of war, and summon a delightfully demented companion to keep you warm by the fel fire—both available immediately upon pre-purchase.
- Heroes of the Storm – Felstalker Mount—Charge down the lanes of the Nexus and wreak havoc on the opposing team astride this fierce fanged terror.
- StarCraft II – Fel Protoss Portraits—Take back Aiur in infernal style with psionic-infused StarCraft II portraits of Illidan and Gul’dan.
- Diablo III – Wings of the Betrayer—Equip your hero with Illidan’s wings and strike terror into the hearts of Sanctuary’s demons.
World of Warcraft: Legion will also be available in a retail-only Collector’s Edition, which includes the digital bonuses from the Digital Deluxe Edition along with a full-color hardcover art book, a behind-the-scenes two-disc Blu-ray/DVD set, a CD soundtrack, and a Legion mouse pad. Supplies are limited; players should check with their local retailer for pre-order details and availability.
Demon Hunter Early Access
Pre-purchasing Legion will also grant early access to the Demon Hunter prior to the expansion’s release.* During the pre-launch early-access period, players will be able to complete the Demon Hunter’s unique starting experience, achieve level 100, and take on high-level Warlords of Draenor content—leaving them fully prepared to join their allies on the Broken Isles the moment the expansion launches. Further details on the Demon Hunter upcoming early-access period, including the timing and duration, will be announced at a later date.
Players who wish to prepare multiple characters for battle against the Burning Legion also now have the option to purchase additional level-100 character boosts directly through the in-game Shop. For further details on character boosts, including information on the gear, skills, and Garrison upgrades boosted level-100 characters will receive, check out our tutorial video.
*Players upgrading from World of Warcraft Starter Edition must wait for trial restrictions to be removed (up to 72 hours) before using character boost. Demon Hunter early access timing will be announced at a later date. Only one Demon Hunter per realm; requires at least one level 70 character on realm. Legion launch in summer 2016 (winter 2016 in regions in southern hemisphere).