There are 10 new dungeons coming in Battle for Azeroth. As with zones, each faction will level up through their own set of four dungeons, with the remainder unlocking for all players at level 120.Here are the dungeons that await:Alliance
- Freehold – Located in Tiragarde Sound, Freehold is full of bandits, thieves, and other denizens of the underworld.
- Waycrest Manor – Located in Drustvar, Waycrest Manor was the ancestral home of one of the most powerful families in Kul Tiras.
- Tol Dagor – This prison island is located off the coast of Kul Tiras.
- Shrine of the Storm – Located in Stormsong Valley, priests of the sea bless newly constructed ships before they set out on their journeys across the ocean.
- Siege of Boralus – Like the Court of Stars dungeon, this will be a maximum level dungeon set in the cityscape of the Tiragarde’s capital, Boralus.
- Atal’Dazar – Located in Zandalar and nestled in the mountains of Zuldazar, Atal’Dazar is the ancient resting place of the Zandalari kings and home to a sect of trolls engaged in dark rituals—along with dinosaurs, undead, and undead dinosaurs.
- Temple of Sethraliss – Located in Vol’dun, this temple is a sacred place to the snake-like Sethrak people.
- The Underrot – Located in Nazmir, this subterranean dungeon is a primary source of corruption in Zandalar.
- King’s Rest – Located within Atal’Dazar, this is the interior tomb of ancient kings who have been put to rest.
- Kezan – This maximum-level dungeon is a bit further afield from Kul Tiras and Zandalar. The goblins have heard word of Azerite and its value and have started digging deep into Azeroth to gain more of it. Players will return to Kezan after years away to discover how it’s changed.
With the ongoing success of Mythic Dungeon Keystones, we will continue to support and make improvements to this system as well.