This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
1 - 2... I usually get to play about 4 nights a week, roughly 12-15 hours worth. Always things to do in that much time!
2. I sign on for raids but that's pretty much it now. At least until Cata.
5-6 days a week on 3 characters. I don't raid much and I feel like a slave to the dailies as I grind frost emblems to get 264 gear.
1: I play wow everyday if i got time...
1. Every day. Normally to run cooking daily, JC daily and the random HC
1. Every day..Not intensive and 20 hours per day, but sometimes just a small quest run or a few dailies, and inbetween a few raids for the fun. Besides that, I'm kinda waiting for Cataclysm as well! (Looks promising!)
1 or 2. Depending on my shift at work (working day/evening/night shifts).
"1. Every day."Both me and my girlfriend play a few hour every night when the kids've been put to bed.
1. Everyday, unless I'm on vacation. Tues-Thurs for raids, and friday-monday at least a little bit for Alts and arena's!
I usually play WoW every other weekend. It is a good way to build up rest bonus. This allows me to usually go up 2 or 3 levels every time I play.
1. Everydayi play everyday for maybe 6-7 hours, more on weekend *facepalm*
1 everyday without fail! atleast 10-18hours, and Cant wait for cata looks sick!