1. Yes2. Yes3. Yes
1. No 2. Yes, way back when it WAS active 3. YesWowhead is an effective tool for any fansite guys. Especially for us :)
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
1. Yes.2. Yes.3. Nope, I get all of the information I need off of the launcher/Wowhead.
yes no no :s i still use wow.exe instead of launcher.exe kind of a bad habit from when i played private servers
1. Yes2. Not any more. *GONG*3. No.
1. Yes2. Yes3. Rarely, only if I am having techinical problems with WoW.
1. Yes2. Yes3. No
1. Yes.2. Yes.3. Yes
1. Yes2. Yes3. Rarely battlegroup/server/class forums.
1. Yes2. Yes3. Ew, no. It doesn't really have anything that interests me - if I want to check blue posts I use wow.com, mmo champ and wowhead (all of which I'm visiting every day anyway). Only thing I use the official site for is to see if my realm's actually down or if my modem just hates me /shrug
Yes. I play around 20 hours a week.Yes, I use the launcher to launch the game. But that's about it, occasionally I have clicked on links like patch notes or if the pumpkin carving contest gets linked there I'll probably click on it.Yes, but not as often as wowhead. The offcial forums have a lot more garbage on them, but also you'll get more replies to questions and a lot more topics are available to read. Wowhead's audience is smarter/more mature, but smaller.
YesNo - err well, only when I know there is a patch incoming.Yes
Yes.Yes.No. I go daily to MMOchampion and wowhead. I see no reason to use the main site with all the angry people when I could use wowhead which is vastly more useful.