This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
I. PositiveII. PositiveIII. Positive again, but only during the maintenance
1. Yes2. Yes - because if I start it 2 times I can just quit the first one without lots of hassle3. Only Wowhead, Wow.com and Wowwiki ;p. The official site doesn't have alot of information..
1. Yes.2. Yes, but I don't read it. Sure is useful during patch day, tho.3. No. Very rarely, just to catch up on comic contests and fanart.
1. Yes2. Yes3. Yes
1) Yes. 2) No. No gibber gabber, just get me online faster!3) Not anymore. Used to visit the realmforums a lot, now they're just a pool of vile like all the other official forums.
1. yes2. yes3. I visit because of something I see on the launcher. Never for the forums or other information.
1. Yes2. No3. No
1) Yes.2) Yes.3) I usually check the community site once a week, on average. I check the site primarily to read the comics, look up screenshots and fan art/drawings and to see if there is any interesting news there.
1: Yes2: Yes3: when i feel the need to.
1. Yes2. Yes3. Sometimes
1. Yes2. Yes3. Nope