1. Yes, two!2. Yes, but pay absolutely no attention to anything apart from the 'Play' button.3. Forums occasionaly, account management when I must. Nothing else is of interest to me.
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
1. Nope.2. N/A3. Never, Wowhead is my only source of WoW info.
1. Yes2. No, I use curse client to launch WoW3. No
1. Yes2. Yes/no (the original launcher, only use the wowhead-client to upload data)3. Not so much
1 yes2 yes3 only if I see something interesting on the launcher (like the new RAF mount), or when I need specific information on something (like the pre-Cata events, or the character transfer FAQ)
1. Yes2. No3. No
1. Yes2. Yes3. I have my armoury page bookmarked, that's the only page i visit.
yesno (you have to click twice before WoW opens...sometimes, just to check the racial bonus and class weapons, but that's about it...
1.) yes2.) No3.) Only Account Managment site and realm forums
1. Yes2. Yes3. No
1. Do you have an active World of Warcraft account?Yes 2. If yes: Do you use the Launcher?Yes 3. Do you regularly visit the official World of Warcraft site?Semi regularly