1. Yes2. Yes3. NoI have WoWhead as my homepage and I pull up mmo-champion if there is nothing on the main page.
1. yes2. yes i like to know whats going on sometimes3. sometimes, mostly when i need to $%^& around with my account
1. yes2. no3. my default starting page.
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
YesYesRarely (forums if i have a tech issue)
Yes 3 AcctsYesTheres an offical site? Wowhead > All other sites
1. Yes2. Yes3. No
1. Yes2. Yes, but i usually click "play" before anything has loaded.3. No, if the forums count then i use it like twice a week.
Not really, starting properly at the end of the yearNoYes
1. Yes2. No3. Yes
1: Yes2: Yes3: Yes - every day, like wowhead. Waiting for those sweet, sweet words: "finaly cata. release is on the ...." :P Other than that, yes, i use both that site and wowhead several times a week :)
1: Yes2: Yes3: Yes
1.Yes2.Yes3.Yes, i visit the site bi-weekly
1. yes2. yes3. seldom
1. yes2. yes (i've got it turned on but only "use" it when something brand new shows up)3. yes (just for the forums and comics)
1. At the moment, yeah.2. Ayep.3.Yes, especially to check up on screenshots and the comics. I even visit the official site and Wowhead even when my account is frozen... like to see what's going on when I'm not playing.