Location: 어둠달 골짜기
View Map Location
Gara is a 야수 정령
introduced in Warlords of Draenor. She is being plagued by the void and it's up to us to save her. To tame her, you must go through an extensive questline and at the end, you'll have a chance to tame her!How to Tame:
Location: 용맹의 전당
- Venture to the Burial fields in 어둠달 골짜기. At the southern end of the field is a grave site with a spirit wolf named Gara. You must be in Beast Mastery spec as you approach her. Doing so will trigger a conversation asking you to scratch her ears. This triggers the next step.
- Gara will ask you to retrieve some 어둠딸기s which can be found by killing Mother Om'ra, a rare spawn located on the northern end of the field. Make your way back to Gara with the berries and speak to her again.
- Now you'll need to put together a 영혼 인형 and place it near Gara at a disturbed grave (which will not appear until after you've created the effigy). Each item needed for the effigy drops from a different mob, and this entails traveling across all of Draenor.
조잡한 입상 - 모래바람 뼈다귀청소부 in Gorgrond
- 찢어진 천 - 강령사제 in Frostfire Ridge.
- 고대의 뼈 - 천둥군주 거인사냥꾼 - Specifically those at Grom'gar in Frostfire Ridge.
- 작은 과일 - 전쟁노래 습격자 in Nagrand.
- 장로의 향료 - 세데크 예언자 in Spires of Arak.
- 나무 그릇 - 피에 굶주린 군단병 Legionnaire in Talador.
- Once the effigy has been created & placed, you'll need to find a 공허 등불. These drop off of 어둠달 공허왜곡사s at the Pillars of Fate in Shadowmoon Valley. They will ONLY drop after you have completed the previous steps. Upon use, you will get a 60 min buff called 공허 등불 that will "partially phase you" into the void realm.
- Once you get the lantern, head over to Great Tree Valuundira in Shadowmoon Valley while the lantern's buff is active. Look around the trunk of the tree for a hole; inside will be a . Click on it and you will be fully phased into the 공허의 세계.
- You must kill the 상급 공허소환사s and/or 상급 공허의 군주s while in the void realm until 잔 appears. Kill him, tame Gara and you're done!
View Map Location
is a challenge tame that was added in Legion. Hunters had to clear and kill Fenryr in the Halls of Valor on Mythic difficulty. The catch here is that they had to do this solo. This means that you can not enter the instance with anyone else to help you. In Battle for Azeroth, this feat is fairly simple since we have gained 10 levels and now out gear it, but during Legion, this was a very hard task for most players. I recommend doing this as a Beast Mastery Hunter (although Fenryr is not an exotic beast and can be tamed and used in any spec).How to Tame:
- Travel to the 용맹의 전당 dungeon in the southeast of 스톰하임. Enter the instance on Mythic (not heroic, not normal and not in Mythic+).
- Killing the trash is optional. You may skip it using 위장술 or by using 죽은 척하기.
- Kill the first boss, 하임달. It is a fairly easy fight. Be sure to use 원초적 분노, keep 야수 치료 rolling. Don't stand in the swirling blades and dodge the waves of lightning breath along with the tornadoes.
- Make your way to Fenryr's corridor on the right-hand side. Engage 펜리르 at his first location. When he reaches 60% health, he will scurry away to the far cave.
- Follow Fenryr to the second cave. There he will be licking his wounds. Engage him in combat once more. Use 원초적 분노, 야수 치료 and burn him down as fast as possible. Be sure to use 눈속임 on the adds as they spawn.
- Once you have downed Fenryr, a tameable non-hostile version of him will spawn in the cave! Dismiss your current pet and tame away!