When the next major content patch launches we will be introducing epic quality gems and updating the perks for each profession. Please keep in mind that any of this information may see further changes before the patch launches.
The design recipes for cutting epic gems will be made available for purchase with Dalaran Jewelcrafter’s Tokens and there are several ways to obtain raw epic gems:
- Prospecting 티타늄 광석
- Alchemy transmutations
- Purchased with Honor
- Purchased with 무용의 문장
Coinciding with the implementation of epic gems and the gain that Blacksmiths will receive through their perk from these new gems, we have gone through all of the perks in every profession and increased their values to match up accordingly.
- The 혼합술 benefits from Northrend elixirs and flasks have been increased.
- Added a new pattern for Flask of the North, usable by players with a high alchemy skill. The recipe is purchased from the honor potion vendor. The Flask of the North increases your spell power, attack power, or Strength for 1 hour, and is usable in arenas. It is not consumed when used.
- 무한의 치유 물약 and 무한의 마나 물약 no longer usable in arenas. Amount of health and mana has been increased, and the cooldown reduced. They are still usable everywhere else.
- No changes will be made to this profession; it will continue to have the 2 additional prismatic sockets (which can hold the new epic gems).
- Values on Northrend ring enchants increased.
- Increased benefits from , , and glove modifications
- Increased healing from .
- Lifeblood now scales slightly with maximum health.
- Lifeblood no longer affected by global cooldown.
- Master's Inscriptions increased.
- 용의 눈 gems stat bonuses increased.
- Fur Lining values increased.
- provides more critical strike rating.