Covenant Specific Potency Conduits
General Potency Conduits
- Assalto Lucido - This provides more Mastery during the duration of Armi dell'Ordine, which just furthers to cement that you'll want to continue alternating abilities and obeying the Mastery. The extra duration isn't as important since it already lasts longer than Xuen does and its 30s baseline duration is as long as two Tempesta, Terra e Fuoco casts.
- Via dei Silfi - This is potentially the weakest of the Covenant-specific Conduits. In situations where you're likely to use Urto di Silfaglia to its fullest potential, this just magnifies that potential. In Mythic Plus, 5 targets to hit is a very common occurrence. You are at the mercy of getting a Faeline that hits them all, but given the size of some packs and how closely they can be stacked, this shouldn't frequently be a game-breaking problem.
- Luppoli di Midollo Osseo - This merely increases the damage that you do during its duration and lets you use it more, if you're going to go with Necrolord then this will be a very powerful increase in damage, but not enough to move this above the other covenants.
- Riflessioni Infuse - You'll certainly use this conduit if you're going to go Venthyr, but adding a modifier to something that's already not great doesn't make it magically better.
- Assalti Calcolati - Calcio Rotante della Gru is a very common spell in multi-target situations, and even more common with the addition of Danza di Chi-Ji as a talent in Shadowlands. While this never quite reaches the power of this ability in Legion, more damage to the ability that does most of our damage in AOE situations is always a good thing. This will likely be a staple of our power if you're looking to focus on AOE and Mythic Plus, but in single target it won't be as powerful even with Danza di Chi-Ji talented.
- Offensiva Coordinata - While this doesn't quite increase your damage as much as it might look at first glance, since it currently increases the damage that your clones do, and not you, this is still a very strong Conduit for single target in situations where you can focus your Tempesta, Terra e Fuoco clones. In AOE situations this won't be very useful.
- Furia Interiore - This conduit may look to be super strong, but you have to remember how much of Pugni della Furia's current damage profile is based on Colpo di Palmo Aperto, without this Azerite Trait to prop up Pugni della Furia's damage, adding a modifier to it just doesn't increase things as much as it should. If Pugni della Furia is ever tuned to be stronger in the future then this Conduit may be come super powerful, but its currently relatively mediocre. However, if you're looking for one that's decent at both single target and AOE without being spectacular at either, then this will be a reasonable choice.
- Vincolo di Xuen - At first implementing, it looked like this was going to be THE conduit. However, with the relatively lackluster performance of Xuen as cooldown, it's not as strong as it once could be. The strongest that it could/should be is when using Kyrian, but unfortunately this just de-syncs the major cooldowns, weakening its possibilities.
If you're choosing between conduits, you'll probably prioritize Offensiva Coordinata
then the Covenant Specific Conduit for single target, or Assalti Calcolati
then the Covenant Specific Conduit unless you're choosing Night Fae then you'll start with Via dei Silfi