This year has seen some of the most intense competitive World of Warcraft ever, and this weekend is sure to elevate the intensity as we bring you our first competitive dungeon one-off, The Great Push!Over 10,000 players on more than 2,100 teams from around the world signed up to compete for which team can push Keystones higher than any other in addition to their shot at the $20,000 (USD) prize pool. Last weekend, teams pushed the limits to claim dominion over the dungeons Necrotic Wake and Spires of Ascension, with the top six teams advancing to this weekend’s live broadcast.Whether you’ve played World of Warcraft since 2004, or Shadowlands is your first time exploring the realms of Azeroth and beyond, the skills on display in The Great Push will make you a better dungeoneer as you strive to push your own Keystones as high as possible. We can’t wait to get started, so here’s everything you need to know before the action kicks off Friday, May 28 at 10:00 am PDT on YouTube
Throughout the weekend, teams will have to complete all six dungeons but can do so in whatever order they choose. Teams will be able to repeatedly run any dungeons to push for the highest Keystones possible. They will have five hours each day to test their skills, with their final run needing to start before the time ends. Following the conclusion of the final runs on Sunday, the team’s highest Keystones from every dungeon will be combined to determine the final standings and who are the ultimate champions. It’s not just a chance to show off their abilities at the highest Keystones, but a race to complete as many as possible to test their mettle pushing ever higher. The best team will have to master both skill and speed to win it all.
- Venue: Online – YouTube.com/Warcraft & Twitch.tv/Warcraft
- Dates: Friday, May 28 – Sunday, May 30
- Broadcast Start Time: 10:00 AM PT
- Prize Pool: $20,000 (USD)
- Format: Starting at Keystone level 24, teams have 5 hours each day to complete dungeons at the highest level possible. Their highest Keystone for each dungeon at the end of the weekend will be combined to determine standings
- Affixes: Four available affixes for teams to use will be revealed at the start of broadcast
- Casters: Daniel “AutomaticJak” Anzenberger, Erik “DoA” Lonnquist, Tristan “Dratnos” Killeen, Caroline “Naguura” Forer, Joseph “Psy” Prendergast, Peyton “Tettles” Tettleton, and Alex “Xyronic” Tatge
- Language Streams on YouTube:
English - YouTube.com/Warcraft & Twitch.tv/Warcraft
- German – Twitch.tv/kimuh
- Spanish (EU) – Twitch.tv/phobyac
Tune in this weekend to YouTube.com/Warcraft
and follow the discussion on the WoW Esports Twitter
for all of the dungeon memes you can handle. Good luck and have fun!