Pantheon of Death
- They are on par with Titans. They were part of a group that lead and established the Shadowlands. The Arbiter is part of the Pantheon of Death.
- They are part of a council that "grease the wheels" of the Machine of Death.
Void and Light beings in Shadowlands
- You'll see Void and the Light "visitors" in Maldraxxus. They are there in Maldraxxus because its forces are the military might, the protectors of Shadowlands, they fight those that shouldn't be there. We might see more about this later on the expansion
- Blizzard is interested to have different modes with Torghast in the future, maybe seeded runs to see who clears it quickly, or leaderboards to show how far people go. They want to know what the community wants from Torghast in future patches.
Legendary Power Unlock
- Legendary power recipes will have unlocks similar to Essences, where you know exactly what you need to do to unlock that power for crafting legendaries.
- Maybe you'll be able to equip more than one legendary later on the expansion, but only 1 at starting patches.
- No plans for Heritage Weapons in Shadowlands, but something really cool they might explore in the future.
- There's are very epic weapons that match your Covenant Armor. You obtain them by defeating Sire Denatrius in Castle Nathria. Doing so will reward you with a token that you can bring back to your Covenant Sanctum to unlock this weapon.
- Are there more pieces of Shadowlands coming to the future besides the 5 current ones?
There are infinite spaces in Shadowlands that souls can be sorted and we might visit those in other patches.
- Covenant x Covenant PvP
Covenants don't hate each other inherently, so probably not right now.
War Mode in Shadowlands will have exclusive World Quests for PvP like Legion ones.
PvP item acquisition will be very similar to WoD, with a weekly Conquest cap, vendor, and unlimited Honor gain.
- There's a currency that you use in the Maw called Stygia. You may lose up to half of your Stygia when you die. The team is still thinking about how to balance that in War Mode.
- No spoiler, but there is a very high chance Arthas was sent to the Maw.