This is a basic help page for the
Dragonflight Talent Calculator
. Can't find the answer you were looking for? Use , visit the
in our Discord, or post on our
Learn More about Dragonflight's Talent Tree System
Selecting a class
- Easily select a class' talent tree by choosing from the class icon at the top, or from the dropdown menu. Clicking on a class' name at the top left of the calculator will open that class' page here on Wowhead, providing even more detailed information!
Adding or removing talent points
- To add points in a talent simply click the appropriate talent. To remove points, you can either right-click (or Shift+click) the talent.
- Click on an empty slot to open a picker window from which you can make your selection. To remove a PvP talent, simply right-click (or Shift+click) the talent.
Tools & Options
- Resets all talents across all trees.
Linking to your Build on Wowhead
– Simply copy the auto-updating URL from your browser's address bar or click the 'Link' button on the upper-right to copy to clipboard.
– This toggle will allow you to alternative between talent icons or talent names.
– This toggle will allow you to make a color-coded version of the calculator for your own reference, or to share. You'll be able to edit the color of borders and lines to/from talents.
Search All Talents
– Having a hard time finding a particular talent? Search for it here, even partial matches will work. If your search matches a talent, a magnifying glass will appear to show you where it's located. The field will also suggest matches based on your partial search.
Load / Export Builds
– A dropdown where you can
your loadouts from in-game into our calculator, or
where you can use/share the loadout on Wowhead into the game.
Need to learn more about in-game loadouts?
Check out our guide
Third Party / External Websites
– Third parties can embed the talent calculator into their website via an iframe or using our
existing tooltips script
(requires tooltip script to already be implemented on the site)
– Link to our talent calculator using Blizzard's in-game hash format: