Pet Battle Duels are now available in all dungeons and raids. Enjoy!
Pet Battles in the wild and duels are now viewable by other players in the world.
Hit Chance is now displayed for all abilities.
Abilities no longer have a base chance to miss or be dodged by opposing pets of the same level.
Reduced the chance to miss when fighting higher-level opponents from 5% per level to 2% per level.
A series of new achievements and rewards have been added for max-level matchmaking PvP pet battles
Wins for max-level, matchmaking PvP pet battles can now be tracked in statistics.
Battle pets' recent ability loadouts will now be saved when pets are swapped in and out of battle slots.
Pandaren Spirit Pet Supplies now has a chance to drop a family specific rare Battle-Stone.
Species specific Flawless Battle-Stones are now Bind to Battle.net account. Griffe noire
now deals 20% less damage. Froid cinglant
had now deals 100% more damage. Corrosion
now deals 5 damage-per-round, up from 2, and increases damage taken by 2, down from 5. Contresort
now deals 10 damage in addition to the ability's previous effects. Congélation
now has a 10% reduced chance to hit.
Fury of 1,000 Fists now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. Moissonneur
now has a 3-round cooldown. Coup de tête
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. Partie de chasse
now has an increased cooldown of 4 rounds, up from 3 rounds. Empaler
now has a cooldown of 3 rounds, down from 5 rounds, deals 17% less damage, and no longer deals damage as a percentage of the target’s health. The ability now deals a flat amount of bonus damage instead. Regard paralysant
now deals 50% more damage. Décharge d’interruption
now has a 4-round cooldown, down from 5 rounds. Coup de pied
now deals 50% more damage. Champ de mines
now has a 5-round cooldown, and lasts for 9 rounds, down from 10 rounds. Coulée de boue
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. Frappe du prédateur
no longer deal damage as a percentage of the target’s health. The ability now deals a flat amount of bonus damage instead. Sables mouvants
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. Frappe téméraire
now has a 1-round cooldown. Rupture
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. Choc et effroi
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. Ruée de l’âme
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds.
Fixed an issue where pet abilities that had a chance to stun were not working correctly.Battle PetsBattle Pet Quests
- A new achievement and reward has been added for characters that complete every Pet Battle daily quest in a single day.
- Protection for bad luck streaks have been added to Battle-Stones from pet supplies bags and wild battles. Each bag or battle that does not provide a stone has a progressively better chance to award a stone to the player.
- Créatures des mythes et légendes daily quest has been broken into three separate chapters. Players can now choose to do any or all of the chapters each day. Rewards have been modified to include a new consumable that will boost battle pet XP for a limited time.
- All Pet Battle daily quests on Pandaria, Beasts of Fable and Spirit Tamer quests will now award experience, valor, and Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
- All Pet Battle quests will now award experience.
- Increased the difficulty of elite pets on the Beasts of Fable quest.
- A new weekly quest for max-level, matchmaking PvP pet battles has been added.