Players no longer require Honored reputation with Mists of Pandaria factions to purchase gear with Justice Points.
- The reputation requirement to purchase certain pieces of Mists of Pandaria Valor Point gear have been reduced from Revered to Honored. These include:
Klaxxi - neck items
- Lotus doré - rings
- Pandashan - cloaks
- Astres vénérables - bracers
The item level of Mists of Pandaria gear that is purchased with Justice Points has been raised from 450 to 458.
The item level of Mists of Pandaria gear that is purchased with Honor Points has been lowered from 464 to 458. As a result, the quality color of these items has been changed from Epic to Rare. However, the PvP Power and PvP resilience of these items has been increased significantly so these items retain their previous degree of effectiveness in PvP.
Mists of Pandaria PvP item vendors were tired of getting the dook kicked out of them. Their health has been increased significantly.
The item level requirement to queue for Mists of Pandaria Heroic dungeons has been reduced from 440 to 435.
The area of effect damage from Veille de la nature will no longer hit stealthed targets.
Fixed an issue with that could allow flight without using Flight Form.
now correctly increases the healing from Cenarion Ward by 30% instead of 70%.
Éruption stellaire casts that trigger an Eclipse now deal the correct amount of damage.
Mojo is now removed properly when a druid assumes Flight Form.
has been changed, and now grants the following abilities:
Protection warriors -
Blood death knights -
Protection paladins -
Brewmaster monks -
The periodic damage of Thrash (Bear) now deals 60% more damage. Initial direct damage remains un-changed. Chevalier de la mort Mage
Tempête du Néant no longer strikes targets the Mage is not already in combat with.
Charges of Iceberg are no longer consumed when the Chilled effect from is applied to enemies.
Casting Roll while accepting an Arena queue will no longer prevent the monk from taking actions once within the arena.
Glyphed and un-glyphed versions of now deal the same amount of damage.
Missing with Frappe du voile noir after the Combo Breaker mastery activates will no longer grant two free Chi.
now deals 100% more damage.
Fracasse-tonneau now deals 50% more damage and strikes all nearby targets, rather than three.
Protection warrior damage values has been adjusted:
Revanche now deals 50% damage to a secondary target, and 25% damage to a third target.
Blessures profondes now does 50% less damage for Protection warriors only.
will now stun the correct target when using macros. Entaille furieuse
s that consume the last charge of Bloodsurge will now properly cause a one second global cooldown, rather than a 1.5 second global cooldown. Chasseur
- Many beasts are now properly able to be tamed.
- Dissuasion now properly prevents the stun effect from the Warrior talent Warbringer.
- can now properly trigger . Explosive Shots that have no cost due to the effects of Lock and Load can not trigger this effect.
- now deals 100% more damage.
- Bouclier du vengeur now deals 50% more damage.
- and now deal 80% less damage for Protection Paladins only.
- Soins rapides will now consume both Surge of Light and Inner Focus when both buffs are active.
- Tentacules du Vide root effect is now subject to diminishing returns in PvP.
- The Shadow version of no longer procs for Holy or Discipline priests.
- Healing from the Etoile divine spell no longer breaks channeling for the caster or friendly players.
- Flammes infernales no longer does damage immediately when it is initially cast, and now does the correct amount of damage over its 14 second duration.
Players visiting other realms via RealID or Battletag parties will no longer receive loot from Galleon/Salyis's Warband.
- Mutated Silkmoths and Tiny Mutated Silkmoths are now more abundant.
- Sprites will now only stack the Spritely buff to 20 (was 40).
- Orchard Wasps will no longer attack critters in the area.
- Creatures slain in the Étendues sauvages de Krasarang will no longer clutter the environment.
- Groundbreaker Brojai in Étendues sauvages de Krasarang is no longer quite so loud.
- Captain Doren will now correctly respawn if players leave his cave after he enters his Sha form.
Cheerful Jessu and the mailbox are now always available in Pearlfin Village.
Birds and beasts in Sommet de Kun-Lai are now meatier.
Various NPCs in Sommet de Kun-Lai now respawn less frequently.
Fixed an issue that could cause the Sha of Anger to despawn under certain certain circumstances.
Captain Ripflesh should no longer despawn unexpectedly.
Creature respawn rates in Howlingwind Cavern has been adjusted when many players are in the area.
Giant Cave Bats now award significantly less experience.
King Spineclaws now award significantly less experience.
Captive breeding programs have brought the endangered Briny Clacker and Brineshell Snappers back to sustainable populations.
The Shuffling Mistlurker's Smash attack no longer has a knock-back effect. They are still jerks.
Osul Sharphorns in Townlong Steppes now leash properly, and no longer knock themselves silly when using Gored or Demolish.
Ordo Overseers now leash properly and reset if they stray too far away from the farm.
- The Cremating Torch effect no longer affects players or pets.
- The Mithril Stopwatch trinket's effect Now Is The Time! activates properly from spell damage.
- Marmotte dégageable may no longer be used in Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas. The Puntable Marmot may no longer be used as the target of a Warrior's Intervene or a Druid's Wild Charge.
- Merchants will no longer buy certain pets or mounts.
- The Merlin d'ambre de Klaxxi'vess is now correctly be purchased from The Klaxxi at Exalted reputation.
- Reward satchels can no longer be sold to vendors.
- TheOmbrelle de Chi Ji has had its stats improved.
- The Pointe de défaite du gladiateur malveillant, , and are no longer available for sale from arena vendors.
- Season 12 off-hand items and shields have been adjusted to match other, equivalent PvP gear.
- Gantelets du gladiateur assoiffé de sang en plaques no longer have Spirit.
- Voodoo Brew no longer allows players to attack others of the same faction.
- The Prix du progrès trinket effect been adjusted to occur less frequently.
The Calumet de la paix hozen now only grants 100 reputation for Shado-Pan, Klaxxi, Golden Lotus, and the August Celestials. This item will continue to grant 1000 reputation for other Pandaren factions.
- Pet Battles
Many pet abilities have been improved.
- Wild battle pets in The Veiled Stair now spawn at the correct level.
- The Gnome mécanique's ability, Build Turret, now properly has a 2 round cooldown.
- A wayward Minuscule moissonneur can now be battled normally.
- Turns should no longer inadvertently be skipped when multi-round abilities are used in a Pet Battle.
- Fixed several issues that could occur when using offensive pet abilities in PvP, Tamer and Wild Pet battles.
Fixed several issues involving daily quests and Cross Realm Zones.
- Players are now able to complete the quest Imiter l'appel de la nature.
- Anduin Wrynn should now return if he wanders off during quests in the Krasarang Wilds.
- Players are no longer able to obtain multiple Teng Appleblooms during the quest Établir ses priorités.
- The Silk Cocoon Bucket for the quest D’où vient la soie can now be looted multiple times by different players.
- Players who have completed the quest Le retour de la vengeance de la mauvaise herbe no longer leave a weedy lawn in their wake.
- The Diabolical Plans that start the quest Les plans diaboliques now drop properly for Horde players.
- Chen Stormstout and Li Li Stormstout will no longer disappear unexpectedly during the quest Chen et Li Li.
- Hao Mann is no longer quite so loud.
Hatchling Poop for the daily quest On est pas dans le caca ! is now slightly more... persistent.
Players can no longer be interrupted by enemy attacks when looting the Big Bag of Poop and the Tiny Bag of Poop for the daily quest On est pas dans le caca !.
Turning in the repeatable quest Remplir le garde-manger no longer fulfills daily quests completed achievement criteria.
Fixed an issue that could prevent players from turning in the quest Immortalité ?.
Players must now properly earn the right to Lao-Chin the Iron Belly's company by completing L’Arène des combattants : Lao Chin la Panse de Fer.
Peat Clumps for the quest Golgoss, and Peat Mounds for the quest Arconiss, can both now be interacted with properly.
Shao-Tien Ritual Statues for the quest Pierre tombée have been fixed so that they can once again be broken.
All players attacking Aetha, Leechfingers, and The Ook of Dook will now properly receive credit for their respective quests.
Players should now receive credit for the quest Les cages affolent when freeing Kunchong Hatchlings, and Kunchong Cages will now reset properly once opened.
The following quest items can now be looted by all party members: Clacker Tails for the quest Un dîner parfait, Volatile Blood for the quest Un délice sanglant, Pristine Mire Beast Eye for the quest "Putting and Eye Out", Amber-Encrusted Brain for the quest La fuite des cerveaux, and Thresher Jaws for the quest La semaine du requin. In addition, players can now obtain up to ten un-opened Thresher Jaw at one time.
The daily quest, Un incendie dans la ville (encore) is now more fiery.
The daily gift quest granted by Bling-o-tron 4000 is now only available to players of level 80 and above.
Terracotta Defenders now properly attack the player who looted the Fragment du bas de la tablette de Lei Shen for the quest Voler leur roi-tonnerre.
Shao-Tien Surveyors are now easier to spot from a distance.
The Claw of Anger, which begins the quest Les vestiges de la colère, can now be looted by all members of the party or raid that slew the Sha de la colère.
- Dungeons & Raids
Level 85 players should be able to queue for random normal difficulty Cataclysm dungeons.
- Cannons in the Porte du Soleil couchant now properly propel players precisely.
- Zao Cherche Soleil can no longer be encountered in the Temple du Serpent de jade.
- Level 90 players can now join the random queue for normal versions of lower level Mists of Pandaria dungeons.
- Striking Ook Ook with multiple barrels simultaneously now awards the correct number of stacks for the achievement, "Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'".
- The doors leading to Maître Banc de Neige in the Monastère des Pandashan should now remain open to prevent players from becoming locked out during the gauntlet. The inner doors will still close once Master Snowdrift himself is engaged.
- Hateful Essence in the Monastère des Pandashan will no longer cause players to become stuck in combat.
- The High Inquisitor Whitemane encounter in the Monastère Écarlate now properly awards reputation upon completion.
- Bug Fixes
Player resources are now properly set to default values when the arena preparation phase ends.
- Players can no longer stack on top of the Season 12 PvP item vendors, PvE item vendors and Challenge Mode item vendors.
- Portail : Val de l’Éternel printemps and Téléportation : val de l’Éternel printemps are now properly retained after a paid faction transfer.
Players are now ported directly to The Grim Guzzler tavern after accepting the queue for Coren Direbrew.
All players that slay Warbringer Qobi are now properly awarded the Brewmoon Festival achievement.
Turning in the quest "Flying Colors" will now properly complete the Tian Monastery portion of the Jadien jusqu'au bout des ongles achievement.