Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes October 26, 2022
Fixed an issue where Ashamane’s Guidance, Ursoc’s Guidance, and Cenarius’ Guidance could stack with Celestial Spirits (Runecarving Power).
Freedom of the Herd (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Stampeding Roar by 15 seconds (was 60 seconds).
Fixed an issue where Fury of the Eagle (Talent) was causing more damage from Wild Spirits than intended.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue where sometimes Mind Sear couldn’t be used above 50 Insanity.
- Fixed an issue where Fated raid gear were dropping at an incorrect item level.
- Fixed an issue where Mythic and Mythic+ dungeon weapons were dropping at an incorrect item level.
- Fixed an issue in “The Hunter of Heroes” scenario where Vigfus could not be defeated.
- Horde Warriors are once again able to complete the quest "What's Your Specialty."
- Draenei Rogues should now be able to complete "Rescue the Survivors!" through the use of Gift of the Naaru.