RygariusNew Raid: Siège d’Orgrimmar
New Feature: Flexible Raid Difficulty
- More information coming soon.
New Area: Timeless Isle
- This is a new raid difficulty designed for pre-made groups of 10 to 25 players or any number in between. This means it's possible to have raids of 15 or 22 players! Difficulty will adjust automatically based on the number of players present with encounters intended to provide a challenge roughly between Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- Flexible Raid difficulty requires a pre-made group to join but has no minimum item level requirements or role restrictions. Both BattleTag™ and Real ID friends are eligible to participate.
- Loot quality will be between Raid Finder and Normal difficulty and awarded through a personal loot system (similar to Raid Finder). Bonus rolls and loot specialization will also be supported.
- Player spells with different target limits depending on raid size will gradually increase their limits based on the number of players in Flexible Raid difficulty.
- Players will be able to earn raid achievements just like in Normal or Heroic difficulty.
- Flexible Raid difficulty has a lockout that is separate from Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- To learn more about Flexible Raids, please visit our blog titled: A Raid for All Seasons: Flexible Raid Preview.
New Feature: Proving Grounds
- A mysterious island, lost for millennia to the currents of time, has emerged from the mists off the eastern coast of Jade Forest.
- Players seeking to explore the Timeless Isle should visit their faction's shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- The Timeless Isle is inhabited by all manner of strange and powerful creatures that will test the mettle of solo explorers, but great rewards await the brave and skillful: epic loot, bind-to-account gear, Rune du destin mogu, pets, mounts, fun toys, and much more.
- The Isle is filled with secrets and mysteries, many of which dynamically become available to explorers. Keep an eye on your minimap while on the Isle for information on nearby events!
- The Timeless Isle is home to five new world raid bosses! Players may face each of the four Celestials in a trial of combat.
- Heroes who have earned the legendary cloak from Wrathion may access the sanctum of the fiery Yaungol demigod Ordos, atop the Timeless Isle.
New Feature: Virtual Realms
- Proving Grounds is a new feature for individual players to test and improve their combat skills.
- At the Proving Grounds, players may undertake trials, designed for Damage, Tank, or Healer roles.
- It provides a great opportunity to learn how to Tank or Heal, without the need of a group.
- Each trial is available in four separate difficulties: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Endless. Harder difficulties include more difficult and varied enemies.
- Endless mode allows you to test your mettle against increasingly difficult enemies. Compare your best scores to friends and guildmates!
- : Access to the Proving Grounds and more information is coming soon.
Redesigned Arena System
- Virtual Realms are sets of realms that are fused together, and will behave exactly as if they were one cohesive realm. Players on the same Virtual Realm will be able to join guilds, access a single Auction House, join arena teams and raids, as well run dungeons or group up to complete quests.
- Players belonging to the same Virtual Realm will have a (#) symbol next to their name.
The Legendary Questline Continues
- Players no longer need to create or join an Arena team to compete.
- Similar to the Rated Battleground system, players in a party of the appropriate size (cross-realm groups are supported) may queue for an Arena bracket of the same size (2v2, 3v3, or 5v5).
- Each player will have a personal rating that increase or decrease based on victories and defeats against other rated opponents. Opponents will be selected based on the average Match Making Rating of the party.
- Conquest cap, requirements on gear and enchantments will be based on the player's personal rating.
- The Arena ladder will no longer be sorted according to Battlegroup. Just like Rated Battlegrounds and normal Battlegrounds, all Arenas will now be region-wide!
- At the end of an Arena season, the top players in a region will still earn titles and mounts.
- For more details about the change to Arenas, please see the blog titled: Patch 5.4 Arena Update.
- Wrathion’s final quests are now available for dedicated heroes who have fought on his behalf throughout the pandaren campaign. He’s waiting at the Tavern in the Mists in the Veiled Stair.
- Complete Wrathion’s final tasks on the Timeless Isle and upgrade your celestial cloak to Legendary quality!
- Only players equipped with a Legendary cloak can reach the Sanctum of Ordos atop the Timeless Isle. (This privilege extends account-wide.)
- All fear and horrify effects can no longer cause targets under the effects of a movement speed buff to move faster than normal run speed.
- All taunt type abilities now increase all threat generated against the target while the taunt is active by 200%.
- Vengeance has received several changes.
Characters in a tanking specialization now generates 40% more threat.
- Vengeance now grants Attack Power equal to 1.5% of the damage taken, down from 1.8% (The tooltip said 2% but it was actually 1.8%).
- Tanks no longer receive Vengeance from many persistent area damage effects (standing in the fire) or from missed attacks (dodging and parrying an attack will continue to work as it has before).
- Vengeance gains from being critically hit have been reduced by 50%.
- There are now diminishing returns on Vengeance gains while tanking multiple targets. Each additional target grants progressively less Vengeance.
- So as not to affect Challenge Mode leader boards, the above Vengeance changes will not apply there. For Challenge Modes, Vengeance will continue to work as it did in patch 5.3.
Area knockback effects now all share a diminishing return category. After a player has been moved by one of these spells, the player will be immune for 10 seconds. This new category applies to: Gangrefouet
, Emprise de Fielsang
, Glyphe carbonisé
, Vortex d’Ursol
, and Coup de fouet
.Chevalier de la mortGeneral
- Porte de la mort now returns the Death Knight to a location near their original departure point when the spell is cast while in Ebon Hold.
- Robustesse glaciale no longer costs Runic Power.
- Frappe nécrotique now deals 100% weapon damage (down from 150% weapon damage).
- Rune de Trancheglace now causes 3% extra weapon damage as Frost damage (up from 2%), and each stack of Frost Vulnerability now causes the target to take an additional 3% damage from the Death Knight's Frost attacks (up from 2%).
- Avancée de la mort now grants a flat 10% Haste to all things, up from Haste for melee (attack speed and Rune regeneration) only. The movement speed buff remains unchanged.
- Fixed a bug that caused and Corruption runique to incorrectly increase activation rates of some trinkets and effects.
- is a new passive ability learned at level 76. When the Death Knight dodges or parries any attack, they gain 50% of their Parry and Dodge as additional bonus to Critical Strike for 20 seconds.
- Glyphe carbonisé no longer costs Runic Power.
- no longer reduces the cost of Robustesse glaciale.
- now also has a chance to activate when the Death Knight dodges or parries a melee attack.
- now reduces the cooldown of Réanimation morbide by 60 seconds.
- Ghoul's Leap and Gnaw abilities are no longer on a global cooldown, and no longer cost Energy.
- Zone anti-magie has been redesigned. The talent now reduces magic damage taken in the area-of-effect by 40% for 3 seconds, and the ability no longer scales with strength.
- Siphon mortel had its damage increased by 10%.
- Parasite de peste now tries to convert 2 fully-depleted runes (up from 1) into a Death Rune based on specialization.
Blood: Restores 1 Frost Rune, 1 Unholy Rune
- Frost: 1 Frost Rune, 1 Unholy Rune
- Unholy: 1 Blood Rune, 1 Frost Rune
now increases the Death Knight's Strength by 25% (up from 10%).Glyphs Major Glyphs New Minor Glyphs General
- Forme d'ours now increases Stamina contribution from cloth and leather items by 40% (up from 20%).
- Cyclone no longer has a 20-second cooldown for Feral Druids.
- now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 40 seconds).
- Innervation now restores mana based on the Druid’s Spirit.
- Teleport: Moonglade now returns the Druid to a location near their original departure point when the spell is cast while in the Moonglade area.
- s Restoration version of the ability now summons a single mushroom at the friendly target’s location. If the mushroom is recast, the mushroom moves to the new location and retains its accumulated bonus healing.
A single mushroom now heals for as much as what 3 mushrooms combined healed for previously.
- The amount of healing stored on a Wild Mushroom is now reduced by Battle Fatigue.
- Efflorescence and now have a shared 3-second cooldown.
now deals 10% more damage, but has its mana cost increased by 50%.Balance
- Éclipse now energizes the Druid for 50% of their maximum mana when triggered, up from 35%.
- Forme de sélénien no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
- now has a reduced chance to activate for each additional target affected by the same spell (Éclat lunaire and Éclat solaire are tracked separately).
- now deals 10% more damage.
- now deals 10% more damage, but has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- Éruption stellaire has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- is a new Restoration spell learned at level 88. targets all party or raid members within 60 yards and accelerates the casting Druid's Récupération effects, causing them to heal and expire at 400% of the normal rate. Costs the same amount of mana to cast as Récupération.
- effects can now stack, up to 50% of the casting Druid's maximum health and will no longer be consumed if the target is already at full health.
- Prompte guérison's area-of-effect healing effect is now called Efflorescence.
- is no longer capable of critical strikes, and accumulates overhealing done by Récupération by 100%, down from 150%. Overhealing bonus no longer benefits from or Maîtrise : Harmonie.
- now defaults to generating Lunar energy towards a Lunar Eclipse when used after being resurrected or zoning into a new area (used to default to generating Solar energy).
- has been completely redesigned to reduce complexity and increase usability, but maintain the spirit of the effects. Benefits now varies by specialization.
Balance: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Casting increases the damage bonus of the Druid's next Éclipse by 10%.
- Feral: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Casting increases the damage for the Druid's next two melee abilities by 25%.
- Guardian: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Increases the critical strike chance of Mangle (Bear) by 10% and critical strikes of Mangle (Bear) have a 40% chance or Renaissance instant, free, and castable in all forms. Instant cast version of now benefits from Attack Power instead of Spell Power.
- Restoration: Causes Colère to deal 20% more damage and heals a nearby friendly target for 100% of the damage done.
- Force of Nature Treant summoned by the Feral version of this talent will now cast Entangling Roots instead of Bash.
- Guardian: Guardian Druids now gain when their Treant takes damage.
when activated, now also provides a 25% bonus to healing for Restoration Druids. Enchevêtrement de masse
no longer has a limit on the number of targets that could be affected, up from 5. Rapidité de la nature
is no longer a talent, and is now an ability learned by Restoration Druids at level 30.
Veille de la nature
- New talent: Don d’Ysera. Don d’Ysera replaces Nature's Swiftness, and heals the Druid for 5% of their maximum health every 5 seconds. If the Druid is at full health, it will heal the most injured friendly target nearby instead. This talent fills the spot vacated by Rapidité de la nature.
when activated, causes healing spells now trigger an additional heal on a nearby ally for 25% of the amount healed. This is in addition to the existing effect where it damages a nearby enemy target for 25% of the healing done. Ame de la forêt
has been partially redesigned to make it more attractive to Balance, Guardian, and Restoration Druids.
Glyphs Glyphe carbonisé
- Balance: Colère, , and Éruption stellaire casts have a 8% chance to cause the next to grant 100 Lunar Power or Solar Power instead of activating the next Eclipse.
- Guardian: Increases Rage generation from Mangle (Bear) by 20% instead of 30%, but the bonus now also applies to Rage generated by Primal Fury.
- Restoration: Now causes the Druid to gain 100% haste (up from 75%) on their next spell after casting Prompte guérison.
now reduces the mana cost of all shapeshifts by 100% (up from 90%). Glyphe carbonisé
now reduces the cooldown of
by 60 seconds (up from 30 seconds). Glyphe carbonisé
now increases the range of
by 8 yards (up from 3 yards). Glyphe carbonisé
now increases the duration of Coup de crâne
's interrupt by 2 seconds, and increasing the cooldown by 5 seconds (down from a 4 second interrupt and 10 second increase to cooldown).
Glyph of the Moonbeast's effect is now baseline and has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé
. New Minor Glyphs
- Glyphe carbonisé: Grants the Druid the ability to teleport to a random natural location.
- Glyphe carbonisé: Allows the Wild Mushroom spell to be placed on the ground instead of underneath a target.
- The following Hunter pet abilities no longer cost Focus to use: Célérité, Dive, and Charge
- now deals 125% ranged weapon damage (up from 100%) and had its damage and focus cost increased by 50%.
- Tir de riposte is now a baseline interrupt ability learned by all Hunters at level 22.
- Dissuasion now has a 3-minute cooldown (up from 2 minutes) but has 2 charges.
- Désengagement now has a cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
- Piège explosif had its overall damage decreased by 30%. Proportionately, more damage has been removed from the initial damage than the periodic effect.
- Marque du chasseur now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 30 seconds).
- Readiness has been removed.
- Ressusciter le familier no longer requires the Hunter to have line-of-sight to their pet.
- Ruée damage dealt by pets when the ability is used outside of an Arena or Battleground is no longer reduced by 75%
- Visée now deals 400% ranged weapon damage (up from 350%).
- Tir de lien is no longer a Marksman Hunter ability and is once again a talent.
- damage has been increased by 18%.
- Piège explosif no longer shares a cooldown with but can no longer activate .
Glyphs Major Glyphs
- Corbeaux hargneux now deals 40% more damage.
- Faucon de fer now reduces all damage taken by 10%, down from 15%.
- no longer initiates auto-attack.
- Chas de l’aiguille's root effect is now a nature spell (was a physical spell).
- is no longer a talent and is now an ability that replaces Counter Shot for Marksman Hunters.
- now regenerates 3% of total health every 2 seconds while the Hunter's pet is active (up from 2%).
- Piqûre de wyverne now has a range of 40 yards (up from 35 yards).
- Glyphe carbonisé now has a 100% chance of cleansing 1 Curse, Disease, Magic or Poison effect from the Hunter's pet on each tick (up from 50% chance).
- Glyphe carbonisé now speeds up the periodic effect of Guérison du familier to restore health to the pet every 1 second.
- Glyphe carbonisé now increases the ranged critical strike chance against targets affected by the Hunter's by 100% (up from 20% chance).
- on targets affected by the Mage's Ignite now deals additional damage equal to 20% of Ignite's damage per tick (down from 50%).
- Mastery: Frostburn has been replaced by Maîtrise : Glaçons. When the Mage damages an enemy with their Éclair de givre and Rafale (16% + 2% per Mastery) of the damage done is stored as an Icicle for 15 seconds. Maîtrise : Glaçons also increases the Water Elemental’s Water Bolt damage by (16% + 2% per Mastery). Up to 5 Icicles can be stored at once. Casting Javelot de glace launches all stored Icicles at the target.
- Éclair de givre now deals 10% less damage and no longer increases the damage of any spells. The damage for those spells have been increased instead.
- Javelot de glace damage has been increased by 48%.
- Water Elemental
Éclair d'eau damage has been increased by 25%.
- now deals 70% damage to players (up from 60%).
- Iceberg now has 3 charges (up from 2 charges), and has a 20-second cooldown (down from 45 seconds).
- Bombe vivante now deals 85% damage to players (up from 70%).
- Tempête du Néant now deals 85% damage to players (up from 70%).
- Rune de puissance now has an increased effective range. The Mage can remain up to 8 yards away from their Rune de puissance and still receive benefits to mana regeneration and spell damage (up from 3 yards).
- now also reduces damage taken by 15% while active in addition to existing effects.
- Major Glyphs
Glyphe carbonisé now increases distance travelled with the Transfert spell by 8 yards (up from 5 yards).
- Glyph of Ice Lance has been renamed to Glyph of Splitting Ice.
Glyph of Splitting Ice causes Ice Lance and Icicles to hit 1 additional target for 50% damage.
Glyph of Invisibility has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé
- Glyphe carbonisé gives Transfert two charges, gaining a charge every 15 seconds, but no longer frees the Mage from stuns and bonds.
now increases the damage dealt by 15% after successfully removing a curse (up from 10%). Glyphe carbonisé
now heals the Mage for 5% of their maximum health after successfully stealing a spell (up from 3%). New Minor Glyphs Brewmaster
- Fracasse-tonneau now deals 18% less damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the damage of some abilities for Brewmasters with to scale incorrectly.
- is now consumed at an increased rate of 1 stack per 0.5 seconds (up from 1 stack per 1 second).
- Regain's healing has been reduced by 30%.
- Maîtrise : Frappes combo has been redesigned. The Mastery now gives a chance to generate an additional charge of when the Monk gains one normally.
- Tempête, Terre et Feu now deals 75% damage (up from 60%) with one Spirit summoned and 60% (up from 45%) with two Spirits summoned.
- received an adjustment.
It now increases amage by 6% per stack, (up from 1% per stack) but is no longer increased by Mastery.
- A charge of is gained for each 4 Chi consumed through use of abilities and attacks (up from a charge for each 3 Chi consumed).
Explosion de chi
- Breuvage du Buffle noir now restores 2 Chi, has a 45-second cooldown (down from 1.5 minutes), and generate stacks of Brew/Teas based on the Monk's specialization.
Brewmaster: 5 stacks of Infusion peau-de-fer
- Mistweaver: 2 stacks of
- Windwalker: 2 stacks of
no longer requires a target. It now travels as a 40-yard line in front of the Monk. Élixir de soins
will no longer activate if the Monk is already at full health, and activate automatically when the Monk has less than 35% of their maximum health. Invocation de Xuen, le Tigre blanc
now has a pet control bar for Xuen, and the talent is no longer on global cooldown for all Monk specializations.
- Brewmaster Monks now gain when Xuen takes damage.
will now activate from the following Chi generating abilities; Jab, Extraction du mal
, Coup tournoyant de la grue
(when it hits at least 3 targets), Éclair de jade crépitant
, and Brume apaisante
. Anneau de paix
has a new visual effect and now disarms both enemies and those attacking allies within the Anneau de paix
's area-of-effect for 4 seconds (up from 3 seconds); the silence effect for casting spells remains unchanged at 3 seconds. Vent de jade fulgurant
has been redesigned and replaces Coup tournoyant de la grue
- The Monk summons a whirling tornado around them, dealing damage to nearby enemies (heals nearby allies for Mistweavers). Vent de jade fulgurant has the same costs, Chi generation, and periodic rate as Coup tournoyant de la grue, but, deals 60% of the periodic damage or healing, lasts 6 seconds, is instant, and not channeled.
now deals 15% more healing and damage.Glyphs
- Major Glyph
Glyphe carbonisé now increases the chance to summon a by 100% (up from 25% chance).
- Glyph of Crackling Jade Lightning has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé.
Glyphe carbonisé causes to heal the Monk when it clears a root, stun, fear, or horror effect.
Glyph of Extraction du mal
has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé
Glyph of Retreat has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé
- Glyphe carbonisé causes a healing sphere to be summoned near the Monk at no cost when their health falls below 25%. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds.
Glyph of Stoneskin has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé
. Glyphe carbonisé
now causes Extraction du mal
to heal for 50% as much when used on other targets. Glyphe carbonisé
now reduces the cooldown of Transcendance : Transfert
by 5 seconds (used to increase the range by 10 yards).
Glyph of Uplift has been replaced by Glyphe carbonisé
- now also affects the cooldown of Horion sacré.
- no longer has a chance to restore mana on attacks.
- Renvoi du mal now has a 15-second cooldown.
- no longer activates from periodic healing effects.
- no longer reduces the amount of healing done by 50% and now restores mana based on the Paladin’s Spirit.
- (Holy version) now deals additional healing based on any heal cast by the Paladin for the 15 seconds for the duration of the spell. The Paladin also has 10% additional haste for the duration that the ability is active.
- now increases the effectiveness of , Lumière de l’aube, and by 50%. Effectiveness of other heals are still increased by 25%.
- Horion sacré's mana cost has been reduced by 50%.
- Judgment for Holy Paladins now costs 12% of base mana to cast (up from 5% of base mana).
- Frappe du croisé now applies a Weakened Blows effect to the target for Protection Paladins.
- Grand croisé no longer has a chance to activate from Frappe du croisé and Marteau du vertueux, but now has a 30% chance to activate when dodging or parrying a melee attack (up from 12%).
- now restores 15% of the Paladin's maximum mana every 2 seconds (up from 6%).
- Guardian of the Ancient Kings (Retribution version) now has a reduced cooldown of 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes, and the maximum number of stacks has been reduced to 12.
- Inquisition now lasts 20 seconds per charge of Holy Power consumed, up from 10 seconds.
- Burden of Guilt has been replaced with a new talent called Evil is a Point of View.
New Talent: Evil is a Point of View. Evil is a Point of View allows the Paladin to use Turn Evil on players and beasts.
's periodic heal-over-time effect now heals for 40% more.
will now immediately damage the target for 5 times the amount of damage that had been dealt by
most recent periodic effect when dispelled.
- will now immediately heal the target for 5 times the amount of healing that had been dealt by 's most recent periodic effect when dispelled.
now reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects by 80% (up from 70%) and reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects that cannot be prevented by immunities by 40% (up from 0%). Bouclier saint
- Holy: Bouclier saint now applies its damage absorption shield immediately, can be active on more than one target at a time, but the talent now costs mana and has 3 charges with a 10-second recharge.
- Protection: Sacred Shield is 30% less effective
- Holy: Sanctified Wrath now also increases the critical strike chance of Horion sacré by 20%.
- Protection: Sanctified Wrath now causes Jugement to generate 2 Holy Power instead of 1 while Avenging Wrath is active.
in addition to its current effects, now also causes Jugement
to generate a charge of Holy Power for Holy Paladins. Stacks of Soigneur altruiste
now reduce the cast time, mana cost, and improve the effectiveness of Lumière sacrée
, Éclair lumineux
- will now apply Soigneur altruiste's bonus to healing to the casting Paladin as well as other targets and consume all stacks of in the process.
has been simplified. It now reduces the cooldown on Bouclier divin
, Protection divine
, and Imposition des mains
by 50%.Glyphs Major Glyphs
- Glyphe carbonisé now causes Horion sacré to reduce the cast time of the next by 0.5 seconds, and the effect can stack up to 3 times.
- Glyphe carbonisé now reduces the amount of mana restored and cooldown of by 50%.
- Glyphe carbonisé now also allows to stun Aberrations.
- Glyphe carbonisé now increases the instant damage done by 40% (up from 30%).
- Glyphe carbonisé has been redesigned. The glyph now increases the duration of Inquisition by 30 seconds (up to a maximum of 2 minutes) each time the Paladin lands a killing blow on targets that yield experience or honor.
- Glyph of Rebuke has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé.
Glyphe carbonisé causes Maîtrise des auras to no longer affect party or raid members, but the cooldown is reduced.
now increases damage for the next Bouclier du vertueux
by 10% per stack (down from 20% per stack). Glyphe carbonisé
has been redesigned. The glyph now causes
to no longer heal the Paladin. Instead, a nearby raid or party member will receive healing for 30% of the amount the Paladin would have received from Seal of Insight.
Glyph of Turn Evil replaces Glyph of Burden of Guilt.
New Minor Glyphs
- This glyph causes Jugement to reduce the target's movement speed by 50% for 2 seconds.
- Glyph of the Exorcist: will now appear to remove the evil from its target.
- Glyphe de pilier de lumière: Critical heals on other players display a small pillar of light at their location briefly.
- can no longer be dispelled.
- Extase now energizes the Priest for 100% of the mana cost of Mot de pouvoir : Bouclier/ When the shield is fully consumed or is dispelled (used to energize the Priest with mana equal to 150% of their spirit). This is the modified mana cost for Mot de pouvoir : Bouclier, after being reduced by Rapture’s passive effect.
- Carapace spirituelle duration has been reduced to 10 seconds (down from 15 seconds), and the damage absorption shield's effectiveness can now be reduced through Battle Fatigue.
- mana cost reduced to 3.8% (down from 6.3%).
- Lightspring is now baseline for all Holy Priests and the ability has been renamed to .
- Mots sacrés's mana cost reduction has been increased to 20% per stack (up from 10% per stack), and no longer displays a spell effect when in the UI when it's active.
- now increases the Priest's armor by 60%, but no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
- Apparitions ténébreuses now creates a shadowy version of the Priest that floats towards the target and deals damage. The apparitions are now treated as a missile, and is no longer an attackable creature.
- Toucher vampirique now deals 20% more damage.
- Plume angélique now increases allies' movement speed by 80%, up from 60% and the feathers have a duration of 10 minutes, up from 5 minutes.
- for Discipline Priests now has a 100% chance to activate its effect after using Pénitence, up from 40% and now displays an effect in the UI when it's active.
- Vague de Lumière
Discipline, Holy: Now also has a chance to activate its effect on cast for these following spells; Pénitence, Mot sacré : Sanctification, Prière de guérison, and Prière de soins.
- Shadow: Now has a 20% chance to activate its effect for Shadow Priests (up from a 15% chance).
now deals 10% more damage, and mana return has been increased by 20%.
no longer benefits from Haste and its health has been reduced by 75%, but fixed a bug where
wasn't being affected by base Resilience. Tour du destin
's damage and healing threshold to activate has been increased to 35% (up from 20%).Glyphs Glyphe carbonisé
now reduces the cooldown on
without reducing its duration.
Glyph of Lightspring has been renamed to Glyphe carbonisé
- Glyphe carbonisé causes to heal for 50% more, but no longer automatically heal targets. Allies can click on the to heal.
Glyph of Lightwell has been renamed to Glyphe carbonisé
. Glyphe carbonisé
now causes Purifier
to heal the target for 5% of their maximum health after successfully dispelling a magical effect or disease (up from 3%). Glyphe carbonisé
now causes Mot de pouvoir : Bouclier
to reflect 70% of the damage absorbed (up from 45%). New Minor Glyphs Class Armor
- Discipline/Holy PvP 2-piece set bonus' (4-piece set bonus pre-Season 12) Holy Spark effect can no longer be dispeled.
- Shadow PvP 4-piece set bonus is no longer an area-of-effect and only affects the character that dispels Toucher vampirique.
- Évasion now increases dodge chance by 100% (was 50%), cooldown has been reduced to 2 minutes (down from 3 minutes), and duration has been reduced to 10 seconds (down from 15 seconds).
- Couperet now deals 10% less damage.
- Éventail de couteaux damage has been increased by 25%.
- now restores 4% of maximum health every 3 seconds, up from 3%.
- Attaque pernicieuse deals an increased 240% of weapon damage (up from 145%), but now costs 50 Energy (up from 40 Energy).
- Assassination Rogues should no longer be eligible for any other weapon types except daggers in situations where loot is automatically awarded(Raid Finder, Bonus Rolls, Heroic/Normal Scenarios, and the upcoming Flexible Raid difficulty.)
- now increases damage by 30% (up from 25%).
- Angle mort now deals 645% weapon damage (up from 460%).
- Estropier now deals 280% weapon damage (up from 200%).
- New passive ability, Némésis: This passive ability is learned by Combat Rogues at Level 32. The Rogue gains a 20% chance per combo point (100% chance at 5 combo points) to immediately regain 1 combo point while performing a finishing move.
- Série meurtrière targeting has been changed. If Déluge de lames is not active, Série meurtrière will now hit the Rogue's target 7 times or pick the closest eligible target if none had been selected. Série meurtrière will continue to work as it has while Déluge de lames is active.
- now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 125%).
- Toute-puissance de combat now increases Attack Power by 40% (up from 30%).
- Attaque sournoise now deals 380% weapon damage (up from 275%).
- Hémorragie now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 140%); 232% weapons damage if a dagger is equipped (up from 203% for daggers).
- now increases damage against targets with bleed effects by 25% (up from 20%).
- Pointe de vitesse's cost has been reduced to 15 Energy (down from 30 Energy).
- Trompe-la-mort now reduces damage taken by 85% after activating (up from 80%).
- now allows the Rogue to use Embuscade, Garrot, and Coup bas from 40 yards away (up from 30 yards).
- Traqueur nocturne now increases damage dealt by abilities while stealthed by 50%, up from 25%.
- now stuns the target at 4 applications of the poison (down from 5 applications).
- Pas de l’ombre now has a reduced cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 24 seconds).
- Major Glyphs
Glyph of Adrenaline Rush's effect is now baseline and has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé.
Glyphe carbonisé causes Redirect to no longer have a cooldown.
now only removes damage-over-time effects that would cause Cécité
to break. For Rogues that also have the Coup tordu
talent, this means Cécité
will no longer remove the Rogue’s poison or bleed effects.
Glyph of Crippling Poison has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé
Glyph of Debilitation has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé
. Glyphe carbonisé
now increases the healing of
by an additional 1% (up from 0.5%).
Glyph of Sap has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé
. Glyphe carbonisé
now reduces the cooldown of Shiv by 3 seconds (was 2 seconds). New Minor Glyphs General
- Salve de guérison's effectiveness will no longer decrease with each jump (up from a 30% reduction to healing with each jump).
- 's summoned Greater Earth Elemental will no longer taunt off players that are in a tanking specialization.
- Fire Elemental Totem's summoned Greater Fire Elemental now deals 10% less damage.
- Pluie guérisseuse's radius has been increased to 12 yards, up from 10 yards.
- Explosion de lave damage has been reduced by 10%.
Talents Totem de marée de soins
- now increases the healing done by Healing Rain by 100% in addition to the ability's current effects.
- Remous's mana cost has been reduced by 25%.
is no longer a talent and is a baseline ability for all Shamans. Additionally, this totem will now heal 12 raid members (up from 5) when used in a 25-player instance.
Totem rempart de pierre
- New Talent: Flots impétueux. This new talent replaces Healing Tide Totem, increases healing done by Totem guérisseur by 100%, and causes the totem to heal 2 targets at once.
's initial damage absorption shield now absorbs an additional 33% in damage.
Totemic Restoration has been replaced with a new talent, Totemic Persistence.
- New talent: Totemic Persistence. Summoning a second totem of the same element no longer causes the first totem to be destroyed. Only one non-Fire totem can benefit from this effect at a time.
Glyphs Major Glyphs New Minor Glyphs Class Armor
- effect now applies to the Shaman, not the target.
- effect now increases damage by 30%, up from 20%.
- Elemental Shaman 2-piece PvP set bonus has been changed. It now allows to be triggered once every 1.5 seconds instead of once every 3 seconds.
- Enhancement Shaman 4-piece PvP set bonus now causes the Shaman's to also reduce the target's movement speed for 3 seconds.
- Agonie damage has been increased by 16%.
- no longer energizes Soul Shards from the pets and guardians of players and now deals 34% less damage, and if other periodic Affliction damage effects are triggered by , they now deal 60% of their normal damage (down from 100%).
- Hanter now deals 50% more damage, and increases damage done by all of the Warlock's other spells against the target by 45%.
- now deals 34% less damage, and causes all of of the Warlock's other periodic Affliction damage effects to instantly deal 30% of their normal periodic damage (down from 50%).
- Crépuscule now gives Corruption a 10% chance to generate a Soul Shard (up from a 5% chance), but the increased chance only works on the most recently applied Corruption.
- Échange d’âme no longer does any damage, and now copies damage-over-time effects instead of just moving them without needing a glyph. Copied effects now once again preserve their power and duration. Duration has been reduced to 6 seconds (down from 20 seconds).
- Affliction instable damage has been increased by 21%.
Grimoire de sacrifice
- Archimonde's has been redesigned and renamed into .
gives the Warlock's Dark Soul spell two charges.
no longer affects Drain Life.
- For Affliction Warlocks, Grimoire de sacrifice now increases the power of various single target spells by 20% (down from 30%).
no longer replaces
is now a passive talent that increases
's damage by 50%, and healing by 150%. The talent no longer turns the ability into an area-of-effect spell.
Hurlement de terreur
- For Affliction Warlocks, the Soulburn empowered version of also receives a 50% increase to damage and 150% increase to healing.
is no longer a talent and is now a baseline skill for all Warlocks.
- is a new talent replacing Hurlement de terreur. The Warlock sends out a cone of Shadow damage, snaring targets, has a 20-second cooldown.
no longer reduces movement speed, and will now allow the Warlock to cast Incinérer
, and Trait de l'ombre
is no longer a passive ability. 10 seconds with a 60 second cooldown, and increases the area of area-of-effect by 500% and increases damage by 100% for Graine de Corruption
, Flammes infernales
, and Pluie de feu
. Succion d’âme
can now also activate from Brûlure de l’ombre
, and caps out at 15% of the Warlock and their pet's maximum health (down from 100%). Lien spirituel
now transfers 20% of damage taken by the Warlock to their pet, and 3% of all damage dealt by the Warlock will be returned as healing for the Warlock and their pet. This ability is always active while the Warlock's pet is active.Glyphs
Glyph of Everlasting Affliction has been replaced by Glyphe carbonisé
. Glyphe carbonisé
no longer causes Peur
to have a cooldown. Glyphe carbonisé
now summons 4 Wild Imps (down from 5 Wild Imps).
Glyph of Shadowflame has been replaced with Glyphe carbonisé
Glyph of Soul Swap has been replaced with Glyph of Havoc.
- : Tumulte gains 3 additional charges, but the cooldown is increased by 35 seconds.
- Battle, Berserker and Defensive Stance now have a 1.5-second cooldown (down from 3 seconds).
- now also increases the damage of Coup de tonnerre by 50%.
- Blessures profondes damage has been increased by 65%.
- now also triggers on critical hits from Dévaster and Heurt de bouclier.
- Brise-genou is no longer on a global cooldown.
- Intervention now also breaks roots and snares when used.
- Lancer fracassant no longer costs rage.
- Mur protecteur no longer requires a shield. If the Warrior does not have a shield equipped, it will show a visual of an equipped shield.
- Renvoi de sort no longer requires a shield. If the Warrior does not have a shield equipped, it will show a visual of an equipped shield.
- now also reduces the cost of Coup de tonnerre by 10 Rage.
- Heurtoir now deals deals 50% more damage, but the Rage cost has been increased by 50% as well. While is active, Slam will deal 35% of damage dealt against the primary target to all other enemies within 2 yards, and targets affected by receives 10% more damage.
- now causes melee attacks to strike an additional nearby target for 75% of the initial damage (up from 50%).
- Revanche now generates 20 Rage (up from 15 Rage).
- is a new passive ability learned by Protection Warriors at level 76. When the Warrior dodges or parries any attack, they gain 50% of their Parry and Dodge as an additional bonus to Critical Strike for 20 seconds.
- now activates from critical hits with Heurt de bouclier instead of a flat 20% chance, and the ability will make the next or Enchaînement be a critical hit in addition to costing no Rage.
Glyphs New Minor Glyphs QuestsCreatures
- Tempête de lames's cooldown has decreased to 60 seconds (down from 1.5 minutes), and now deals an increased 180% of weapon damage for Arms Warriors (up from 120%).
- 's snare and bleed effects are now two separate debuffs. Clearing one of the effects will no longer remove the other.
- now instantly heals the warrior for 10% of their total health (up from 5%), and an additional 10% over 5 seconds (up from 5%).
- now heals the Warrior for 20% of their maximum health at all times (up from 15% on attack and 20% on kills that yield experience or honor).
- Éclair de tempête now has a duration of 4 seconds (up from 3 seconds), and has an off-hand attack for Fury Warriors.
- Vigilance no longer transfers damage to the Warrior. The talent now reduces amount of damage the target takes by 30% for 12 seconds.
- Porteguerre now roots the target for 4 seconds instead of stunning them for 3 seconds. The 50% reduction to movement speed snare effect for 8 seconds remains unchanged. Glyphe carbonisé will now cause Porteguerre to root an additional 2 nearby targets.
Pet Battles General
- Bonus Roll change: Players that don’t have a coin or elect to not use a Bonus Roll when defeating one of the world bosses (Sha de la colère, Galion, Nalak, and Oondasta) can come back later that same week to use the Bonus Roll. The limit has not changed and remains one attempt and one bonus roll per boss, per week.
- Trogg de pierre berserker now drops trivial items and can no longer be pickpocketed.
- Trogg de pierre géomancien now drops trivial items and can no longer be pickpocketed.
Battle PetsBattle Pet Abilities
- A new pet battle tournament is available on the Timeless Isle, more details coming soon!
- Round timers in PvP Pet Battles will now get progressively shorter for a player who takes more than 15 seconds to issue a command during their turn.
- Players are now able to trade in any 3 of the same family specific Flawless Battle-Stones for a single .
- Viewable pet battles will now display working health bars.
- Battle Pet levels are now only shown on the map if you are tracking Battle Pets.
- Aquatic type's passive effect now reduces damage from damage-over-time effects by 50%, up from 25%.
- Critter type's passive effect now makes critters immune to roots, stuns, and sleep effects.
- Dragonkin type's passive effect now activates after an attack brings a target's to below 50% health, up from 25%.
- Elemental type's passive effect now only affects negative direct effects of weather. (E.g. Sandstorm's accuracy reduction won't be applied, but the damage reduction will.)
- Magic type's passive effect now caps damage taken at 35% of maximum health, up from 40%.
- Battle Pet Training cost and the price of pets sold by Battle Pet Trainers have been greatly reduced.
- Battle Pet abilities with a component that increases in damage every time it hits will no longer reset when an opponent's pet gets swapped. (Déflagration des Arcanes, Baiser de grenouille, etc.)
- Accuracy now affects the entire team.
- Appel de la foudre's duration has been reduced to 5 rounds (down from 9 rounds), and cooldown has been increased to 5 rounds (up from 3 rounds).
- Dark Simulacrum has been replaced with a new ability, Pourriture. Pourriture deals Undead damage and temporarily turns the enemy pet's type into Undead.
- Poigne de la mort cooldown increased to 4 rounds (up from 3 rounds), damage has been reduced by 50%, and hit chance has been reduced to match similar abilities.
- Portail du Néant damage has been reduced by 33%.
- Tempête de sable's duration has been reduced to 5 rounds (down from 9 rounds), and cooldown has been increased to 5 rounds (up from 3 rounds).
- Balayer damage has been reduced by 33%.
- Charge de tricorne damage has been reduced by 11.5% and now has a 1-round cooldown.
- Bouclier de tricorne now displays the correct amount of damage reduction.
Raids, Dungeons, and ScenariosRaidsDungeons
- Players who obtain a realm-best time in a Challenge Mode dungeon (group must contain at least 3 people from the same realm to qualify) will receive a temporary title specific to each dungeon (e.g. Siegebreaker for Siège du temple de Niuzao, Darkmaster for Scholomance, etc.). This title will persist for as long as a player retains the top time on the realm. Holding a realm-best time at any point will also confer a permanent Feat of Strength to record the accomplishment.
- Heroic Scenarios no longer have a minimum item level requirement to enter.
- Base Resilience now reduces damage players deal to others players by 72% (up from 65%).
- Battle Fatigue now reduces healing for players that are engaged in PvP combat by 55% (up from 45%).
- Season 14 Grievous gear is now available.
- Elite versions of Season 14 Grievous are now available as a mark of prestige for players that are able to attain a personal rating of 2000 and earn 27,000 Conquest Points in the current season. Pricing per piece remains the same but the previous piece requirement has been removed.
- Season 13 Tyrannical gear can now be purchased with Honor Points.
- Season 12 Malevolent gear can now be crafted.
- Equipping any pair of PvP trinkets from Season 12 or later will now grant a 10% reduction in damage taken from other players.
- : For testing purposes, Grievous Flaskataur will be available near the Alliance/Horde shrines near Vale of Eternal Blossoms selling standard Grievous gear for gold.
- : For testing purposes, the item level scaling of gear in Arenas, Battlegrounds and Rated Battlegrounds has been increased to 512 during the 5.4 PTR. Season 14 Grievous Conquest gear is exempt from this item level ceiling.
Battlegrounds and ArenasBattlegrounds
Rivage des Anciens
- rewards for winning a random or call-to-arms Battleground match has been increased.
First win of the day now awards 150 (up from 100).
- Subsequent wins now awards 75 (up from 50).
- Bombs are no longer an item held in the player's inventory and will now do considerably more damage, 4500 (up from 1250).
- Players carrying a bomb now have a button that allows them to place it with a spell effect over their heads.
Placing a bomb takes 2 seconds, and can be interrupted like a Battleground capture point.
- Disarming a bomb takes 2 seconds, and can be interrupted like a Battleground capture point.
Demolishers will no longer have the Ram ability and only one will spawn at each stage.
- For Arena matches lasting longer than 15 minutes, one of the teams will receive a buff called La foule vous a choisi !!! that increases damage, critical strike chance, stealth detection, and reduces damage taken. The buff is awarded based on the following criteria.
Team with the largest number of players alive.
- Team that brought an enemy player closest to death (lowest health).
Arena Rating scaling in the 2v2 bracket has been tuned to be consistent with the 3v3 bracket.
ProfessionsArchéologieForgeCuisineEnchantementIngénieriePêcheCalligraphieTravail du cuirCouture
- All permanent item enhancements provided by Enchantement, Ingénierie, Travail du cuir, Couture, and various vendors and quests are now able to be applied to items of any level. This means all enchantments can now be applied to heirloom items.
High level enhancements applied to items equipped by low level players have their power scaled down to be similar to enhancements intended for that level range.
- Low level enhancements applied to items equipped by high level players do not grow further in power beyond their intended level range.
Adjustments have been made to Mists of Pandaria faction quartermasters.
Drinking a duplicate flask with less than 15 minutes remaining will now extend the duration of the new flask by that amount.
The conversion rate for Points de justice
have changed. The conversion rate is now 500 Points de justice
(up from 375 Justice per 250 Honor).
Trinket, enchant, set bonus, and legendary meta-gem effects whose triggered effect benefits from haste no longer also have their chance to trigger the benefit from haste. Activation chances for those effects have been adjusted to compensate will now be displayed on their tooltip. Diamant primordial capacitaire
, and Legendary melee cloaks (Gong-Lu, Force de Xuen
and Fen-Yu, Fureur de Xuen
) now have a 40% reduced chance to activate its effects for characters that are in a tanking specialization. Diamant primordial indomptable
's effect now grants a 20% damage reduction to all damage taken (up from only physical damage), and its activation rate has been doubled.
: For testing purposes, Flaskataur, Esq. will be available near the Niuzao Temple selling normal Tier-16 armor and Tier-16 trinkets
: For testing purposes, Glyphataur, Ph.D (He's a doctor!) will be available near the Alliance/Horde shrines in Vale of Eternal Blossoms selling new glyphs.
- The vestigial Use Hardware sound option has been removed.