Point sensible now causes a successful Aiguillon perfide or Coup bas to also reduce the damage dealt by player targets by 25% (down from 50% for player targets). No changes to the talent when used against non-player targets.
and Volée de coups now both share a 15-second cooldown when either ability is used. Disrupting Shout's 40-second cooldown remains unchanged but the ability will be unavailable for 15 seconds after using Volée de coups.
Charge now pins a target to the ground, rooting the target (used to stun the target) for 1.5 seconds and generates 20 Rage.
Porteguerre now causes Charge to stun the target (used to cause Charge to root a target) for 3 seconds, reducing movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds, and generates 20 Rage.
- Celestials now drop Season 15 Prideful Gladiator gear in place of Season 14 Grievous Gladiator gear.
- Rare spawns in Étendues sauvages de Krasarang now award only when they are defeated for the first time each day.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Season 15 Prideful Gladiator gear, and weapons are now available for purchase.
- Season 14 Grievous Gladiator gear and weapons can now be purchased using instead of .
- Base Resilience for level-90 players is now 77% (up from 72%). Base Resilience for players below level 90 remain at 40%.
- Resilience Diminishing Returns curve for Resilience has been adjusted for the new base resilience value to maintain the same value per point of Resilience as previously.
- PvP Rules Enabled (HARDCODED) now reduces healing received while in PvP combat by 60% (up from 55%).
- Distinction de gladiateur, the set bonus for wearing two PvP trinkets, now grants 5280 Resilience (up from 2600).
- Prideful Flaskataur, Esq. is now available for all your Season 15 gear testing needs. Pay him a visit at your faction's respective shrine in the Val de l’Éternel printemps.
For the 2v2 Arena bracket, Atténuation is now applied to the match starting at the 5 minute mark (down from 10 minutes).
- For 3v3 and 5v5 Arena brackets, there is no change. Atténuation will continue to be applied at the 10 minute mark.
- The following NPCs now have more health and deal more damage.
Alliance: Vanndar Foudrepique, Balinda Stonehearth, Stormpike Defenders, Stormpike Bowman, and all Maréchals.
- Horde: Capitaine Galvangar, Drek'thar, Frostwolf Guardian, Frostwolf Bowman, and all Warmasters.
The following NPCs are now immune to disarm, daze, and Poigne de la mort