's cast time has been lowered from 2.9 to 2.5 sec.
- The Item - Shaman T15 Elemental 4P Bonus
does count Explosion de lave
s cast while in Ascendance
- The Item - Paladin T15 Protection 4P Bonus
counts damage after all mitigation, and does count absorbed damage.
- The Item - Paladin T15 Retribution 4P Bonus
set bonus has changed. It now has a chance for Marteau du vertueux
or Frappe du croisé
to cause your next Tempête divine
to cause extra damage to your target. The idea being that you might swap from TV to DS when you get the proc, so that the RNG is something you can actually do something with rather than it just being RNG for extra damage.
- Retribution now does 50% extra healing with Flash Heal. The Selfless Healer talent has been reduced to 20/40/60% bonus healing.
- Bouclier saint
's absorb effect is now dispellable, but the periodic effect is not.
- Lumière aveuglante
has a 1.8 sec cast for Holy only. We think Holy's CC chains are too strong at the moment, but we don't think Ret or Prot need the nerf.
- I said above that the Zandalari from the Item - Death Knight T15 DPS 2P Bonus
benefited from Unholy mastery. That was a bald-faced lie. It deals physical damage, like the ghoul.
- There is a good chance we're going to redesign the Item - Death Knight T15 DPS 4P Bonus
- The Apparition dorée
from the Item - Priest T15 Healer 4P Bonus
heals the lowest % health friendly target within 40yd. Note that it has no visual yet, but will not work like Apparitions ténébreuses
s. It is a simple missile, not a summoned unit.
- Further clarification on the Item - Priest T15 Healer 2P Bonus
: the Glyphe carbonisé
will only boost the first heal. The glyph effects won’t be carried over due to the set bonus. It will be 160% -> 110% -> 121% -> 133% -> etc.
- We are going to redesign
- We are going to nerf Égide divine
for Prière de soins
, but also lower the cost of Mot de pouvoir : Bouclier
(for Disc only) and increase the healing and damage of Pénitence
. In 25 raids, Disc is using Prière de soins
almost exclusively and we don't think the Carapace spirituelle
change will be sufficient to change that. We actually want Disc to get back to using Mot de pouvoir : Bouclier
a little more, along with Pénitence
. Disc's throughput is overall too strong in PvE, not even counting the fact that absorbs are often more beneficial than heals.
- Rempart angélique
and Carapace spirituelle
can no longer be dispelled.
- The 4pc PvP bonus for healing priests (Item - Priest PvP Set Discipline/Holy 4P Bonus
) has changed: Reduces the cooldown of Chakra by 25 sec and during Carapace spirituelle
, Soins rapides
costs 50% less mana.
- The Item - Druid T15 Guardian 4P Bonus
is currently a 50% increase to rage generation while Enraged.
- We are going to slightly increase Resto druid healing across the board.
- We still like the DR change to Cyclone
, but we are going to increase its range to 30 yards, and the PvP glove bonus for Balance and Resto will be to increase Cyclone duration by 2 sec.
s’ damage now scales from weapon damage rather than attack power. This will result in an intended nerf.
- New Item - Paladin T15 Retribution 4P Bonus
reads in totality (i.e. there is no mention of Verdict du templier
): "Your Frappe du croisé
and Marteau du vertueux
have a X% chance to cause your next Divine Storm to also strike its primary target with a Lightning Bolt for Y Nature damage." Y is about a Verdict du templier
- Obviously, I meant +50% Flash of Light not Flash Heal. Those spells are tooootaly different. :)
- We're changing Item - Shaman T15 Enhancement 2P Bonus
from 3 charges on Unleashed Weapon to 1 charge on all Shocks.
- Our current though on Mot de pouvoir : Réconfort
is that it will provide damage and healing for both Disc and Holy. So Holy could use it for some Atonement-like healing, as could Disc, but Disc won't double dip and shouldn't feel like it's mandatory. That could change (all of this could change) as we try it out and iterate more.