Skip to Main Content
This site makes extensive use of JavaScript.
Please enable JavaScript in your browser.
Live
PTR
12.1.0
PTR
12.1.5
Macro for polymorph
Post Reply
Return to board index
Post by
841822
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
Post by
947396
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
Post by
138583
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
Post by
Thunderbro
If I knew how to call the target's name in the macro, I would put it, but I'll leave that to a more experienced macroist(?).
You can just use "%t" to call current target's name. If you have no target, it will print "<no target>". However, with a mouseover macro though, "%t" would not call the target of your polymorph spell, but of what you actually have as your target, so I wouldn't suggest putting it in there.
There's some other fancier way to make it call the target of your spell, but I don't know how.
Post by
636964
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
Post by
138583
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
Post Reply
You are not logged in. Please
log in
to post a reply or
register
if you don't already have an account.