Post by Thror
This is my build of choice.http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#j0EMZhxx0AbIoc0iost0xM:TasMm0
There is one leftover point you can put pretty much anywhere. Lichborne for fear-drop, Hungering Cold for CC, Scent of Blood for a tiny bit RP, or Rune Tap for lulz.
Rotation... um, i am not used to following set rotations. I prefer having a list of priorities. Mine are:
For single target fights:
1. always have Frost Fever and Blood Plague active on the target.
2. use Rune Strike anytime its possible.
3. if my RP gets too high, dump it into Frost Strikes
4. if my Blood Runes are not Death Runes, transform them ASAP
5. Howling Blast instantly after a Rime Proc, but if Rime and Killing Machine proc at the same time, use Frost Strike first.
6. otherwise... Obliterate all the way, i love Obliterate.
For multiple target fights... well, there are two ways how i can start a pull.
1.) Death and Decay -> Howling Blast -> Blood Boil (-> Blood Tap -> Blood Boil )
2.) (Death Chill ->) Howling Blast -> Blood Boil -> Blood Boil (-> Blood Tap -> Blood Boil ) -> Obliterate skull
And then i generally just use Blood Boil anytime i can, or Howling Blast anytime i can. I dont re-use Death and Decay, stuff dies sooner than the cooldown is up mostly. I also dont bother with spreading the Blood Plague much, but sometimes i just do it for whatever reason.
And... i start with Death and Decay when the pull is complicated, and the monsters are spread far from each other and linked... for example... the four green Abominations in the beginning of Construct Quarter, and i use the Howling Blast pull when the group is not very spread out.