in your browser.
Any trick on killing pallies
Return to board index
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
- Your Armor Pen is a tad low to real bring some real pain on those plate+shield iron men.
- Don't blow Reck straight up, you should'nt blow every thing before you can land a UA debuff.
- Switch a lot between the target who does'nt have sacred shield.
- If he's healing trough your bladestorm, don't be afraid to cancel it if you can land a UA.
- In a situation where you can land some realy pressure ( after a UA ), you can try to predict a heal and pummel it. Blow Reck to finish him.
- After the bubble, I prefer to switch to his partner to keep pressure on the team instead of breaking bubble.
P.S: As you saw, all those tips are in a arena situations because frankly, I don't think an Arms warrior can beat a well played/geared paladin unless you have monstrous gear ( hard cap and such ) and can force him to play defensive constantly.
Geared pallies S7 and up
and like tanks
'Are like tanks', perhaps? Or are you trying to take on Paladin tanks?
If the former, then yes, c'est la vie.
If the latter, then respec Prot and hope that they're bad.
You are not logged in. Please
to post a reply or
if you don't already have an account.
Connect with Wowhead
Other Fanbyte Sites
Hearthstone Top Decks
Final Fantasy XI
© 2021 Fanbyte