Post by hashmel
You're 4.91% over the hit soft cap, that extra hit would serve you better in the form of strength/crit/ArP.
Your belt buckle is basically wasted by putting the Tear in it while letting your helm's +8 strength bonus go wasted.
You've got almost no chants.
You've got NES but aren't even close to the soft cap.
The main thing is just getting more upgrades which will come naturally.
Generally 4/5 tier and an offpiece is better than 5/5 tier.FURYHit Cap
- The base hit cap before talents/racials is 262.32 rating
- Heroic Presence is worth 32.79 rating
- 1/2/3 Precision is worth 32.79 / 65.58 / 98.37 rating
Take the base rating and subtract any of the above values that apply then round up to the nearest whole number.More doesn't hurt as it still benefits white damage but it won't be as valuable as an equal amount of strength, ArP, or crit.Expertise Cap
- The base expertise cap before talents/racials is 213.135 rating
- Human Sword/Mace spec is worth 24.5925 rating
- Dwarf Mace and Orc Axe specs are worth 40.9875 rating
Take the base rating and subtract any of the above values that apply then round up to the nearest whole number. (As fury your mainhand expertise is what matters)Armor Penetration Cap
- The base cap for ArP is 1,399 rating
- Grim Toll is worth 612 rating
- Needle-Encrusted Scoprion is worth 678 rating
- Mjolnir's Runestone is worth 665 rating
Take the base rating and subtract any of the above values that apply then round up to the nearest whole number.My general rule of thumb for gemming fury.
- Relentless Earthseige Diamond for the meta
- Nightmare Tear in the most beneficial non-red, preferably blue socket bonus, usually the head, legs, or chest
- Yellows offering ~6 or more strength are to be matched with Etched (strength/hit) if below hit cap or Inscribed (strength/crit) if above hit cap; feel free to ignore the bonus if you can reach your respective ArP cap in doing so
- All reds, blues (not including the Nightmare Tear) and yellows offering less than ~6 strength are to be filled with Precise (expertise) if below expertise cap, Bold (strength), or Fractured (ArP) only if you can reach your respective ArP cap or fairly close by doing so
- Tier 1, after Improved Heroic Strike, and tier 2 talents in arms are fillers and as such can be moved based on preference
- Commanding Presence can be moved to Improved Demoralizing Shout if you're responsible for the AP debuff, can invest in Unbridled Wrath of you're responsible for neither
- The glyphs included are not up for discussion
Post by windstrum
is on the main page, just 4 threads below your own.
Try in future.