Here are this week’s 9.1.5 PTR notes:Achievements
- The following changes have been made to Mecha-Done:
Developers’ note: We’re smoothing out the rough edges in this epic meta-achievement to help players who are stuck on one of the more rare elements finally get that wheel mount!
- Vinyl: Triumph of Gnomeregan – Now a guaranteed drop from the Hard Mode version of the Reclamation Rig event.
- Vinyl: Battle for Gnomeregan – Drop rate increased from all hologram bosses.
- Blueprint: Holographic Digitalization Relay – Drop rate increased from all hologram bosses.
- Blueprint: Emergency Rocket Chicken – OOX-Fleetfoot/MG respawns faster and no longer despawns if not killed by the end of its path. OOX-Fleetfoot/MG now has a Vignette star that pings the minimap when he races by if you are eligible to loot OOX-Avenger/MG.
- Paint Vial: Lemonade Steel – Droprate of Exothermic Evaporator Coil increased. Duration of rain reduced, but the spawn rate of Oxidized Leachates during rain is drastically increased (700% faster). Oxidized Leachbeast now has significantly more chances to spawn during rain.
- "Playtime’s Over" and “Battle Tested” – Both of these quests are now always offered as follow-ups to “Toys of Destruction” (was 1, chosen randomly).
- Lightforged Draenei Paladins now have a unique class mount – the Lightforged Ruinstrider.
Items and Rewards
Crane Adept’s Enveloping Mist from Fallen Order (Venthyr Ability) no longer gains cooldown reduction from the Monk’s Haste.
Crane Adepts from Fallen Order (Venthyr Ability) now cast Enveloping Mist twice when summoned.
Korthia and the Maw
- Au’Dara the Heirloom broker in Oribos now sells the following bind-on-account item:
Timebound Ruminations – Grants 5000 experience points directly to a Adventures companion of your choice.
Player versus Player
- Korthia rares now have a chance to drop Relics on repeat kills (was a daily lockout for a chance at Relics).
- More Relic carrying enemies can be found in Korthia with the All-Seeing Crystal.
- Trained Gromit now locates more relic caches.
- Korthia Rifts
A new weekly quest, “Lost Research”, will be available to characters at Tier 4 with the Archivists’ Codex or on alts with a Tier 4 character on the account. This new quest will direct players into the Korthian Rift and reward a large amount of Archivists’ Codex reputation and Cataloged Research.
- Enemies in Korthian Rifts now drop stolen Relic Fragments and a chance at Relics.
Death Bolt (PvP Talent) now deals 50% of remaining damage over time (was 40%) and can no longer critically strike. Additionally, the spell now reaches the target faster.
- Rapid Contagion (PvP Talent) duration is now 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Dark Soul: Misery (Talent) can no longer be dispelled.
User Interface and Accessibility
- Bonds of Fel (PvP Talent) has been slightly redesigned – No longer snares the target and no longer splits damage with pets and guardians.
- Dark Soul: Instability (Talent) can no longer be dispelled.
- You can now access the Recruit A Friend pane by typing /raf
- A shorter alternative command has been added for Ready Check: /rc
- A shorter alternative command has been added for Countdown: /cd