From today’s update notes:
- Class Tree
Improved Traps now also reduces cooldown of Steel Trap.
- Removed connection between Rejuvenating Winds and Improved Tranquilizing Shot.
- Added a connection between Tranquilizing Shot and the Intimidation/Explosive Trap choice node.
- Lone Survivor’s cooldown reduction has been lowered 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Death Chakram now increases all damage taken instead of just physical damage taken.
- The talent locations of Lone Wolf and Killing Blow have been swapped.
- The talent locations of Black Arrow and Legacy of the Windrunners have been swapped.
- Legacy of the Windrunners changed from 1 rank to 2 ranks. Each rank adds 3 potential arrows. Bonuses to Aimed Shot now also apply to these bonus Wind Arrows.
- Windrunner’s Guidance changed from 2 ranks to 1 rank. It now also guarantees a critical strike for the Wind Arrows, and increases their critical strike damage up by 50%.
- Salvo now works with Volley or Multi-Shot.
- Bombardment changed to a 1 rank talent and is now right below Multi-Shot.
- New Talent: Bulletstorm – Extra ricochet targets from Trick Shots grants a stacking buff to Multi-Shot damage.
- Calling the Shots has had its design adjusted to grant cooldown reduction for Trueshot from Focus Spent, rather than require specific shots.
- Improved Arcane Shot has been to renamed Crack Shot.