New Set Items: Gloomguide’s Prize
Set items provide powerful synergies with certain builds and represent a large part of endgame character build optimization. Our newest set, Gloomguide’s Prize, is centered around using Dash skills to amplify your damage while terrifying enemies in the process. To accommodate the addition of Silent Monastery and provide players with more variety in their hunt for specific sets, we have shuffled the drop locations of all our sets.
- Gloomguide’s Prize (2-Piece Bonus): Increases your damage done by 15% for three seconds after using a Dash skill.
- Gloomguide’s Prize (4-Piece Bonus): Increases your Critical Hit Chance by 22.5% for three seconds after using a Dash skill.
- Gloomguide’s Prize (6-Piece Bonus): Unleashes a wave of terror when your Dash skill ends, dealing X damage and causing nearby enemies to flee in Fear for three seconds. The wave of terror will only trigger when enemies are nearby but cannot occur more often than every 40 seconds.
New Legendary Gems
Three new Legendary Gems have been added! For three weeks after release, players will have the option to enable a modified drop table for their Legendary Crests when running Elder Rifts. With the modified drop table enabled, any time a five-star gem drops, it has a 50% chance to be the new Frozen Heart Five Star Gem.
- Blessed Pebble (One Star Gem): Increases the duration of beneficial effects on you by 12% and increases your Movement Speed by 8% for three seconds after gaining a beneficial effect.
- The Abiding Curse (Two Star Gem): Your attacks have a 15% chance to curse enemies, reducing their Attack and Movement speeds by 35% for eight seconds. Cursed enemies also take 10% increased damage from your attacks. Cannot curse the same target more than once every 20 seconds.
- Frozen Heart (Five Star Gem): When you take damage, activate a Frigid Shield for six seconds that Chills enemy attackers and absorbs damage equal to 360% of your base damage plus 1,458. Frigid Shield also grants your attacks a 60% chance to Chill enemies. Cannot gain Frigid Shield more than once every 20 seconds.
Developer’s Note: Legendary Gems are a core part of any player's character, and we want to continually provide more options over time that enable players to choose how they modify their builds. These new Legendary Gems have a lot of general applications, and we cannot wait to see how players integrate them into their builds.