I'm seeing a lot of people planning to play on mobile as soon as they are able to see it on their app store (possibly before it's fully launched on PC) and want to make sure they link their account correctly to enable crossplay to PC. Here are some details on what to expect:
- As soon as you see the game on your phone go ahead and download and play. Make a character. Play as much as you want. A guest account will automatically be made for you.
- At any time after making a character you can go into the Settings menu and there will be an “Account” tab you can use to link your battle.net account
- You can also login to your battle.net account from the title screen anytime after you’ve made your first character.
- If you do the previous linking correctly, the first time you launch on PC when it's available everything will auto-magically work.
- If you forget, don’t fret! The first time you play on PC if your account was not linked there will be a prompt reminding you to go back to your phone and link. The prompt is the first thing you'll see when launching on PC so don't click past it!